Cancelled Roman mold chippies (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himewad

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
PURPLE CHIPS ARE SOLD. PLEASE SEE POST #19 IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE GREEN AND BLACK CHIPS.

I have some Roman mold blanks for sale. A full rack of purple w/ pale yellow 312 spots, 41 green w/ yellow spots, and 11 black w/ white spots. I would prefer to sell these together. Price is $90.00 for all 152 chips ($0.60 per chip - the extra green and black chips are FREE) plus shipping in the USA. NOT a dibs sale - would like to see these go to someone who needs these to keep building a Roman mold set. I'll keep it open to people building such sets through the weekend, and if no one surfaces I will make it a dibs sale.

IMG_8838.jpeg

IMG_8836.jpeg

Last edited:
...that being said, they would indeed go to a set in making, the spot pattern matches too.

Please put me in the drawing. I too have a Roman mold set that could use the additional colors. Thanks!!

The response to this listing surprised me. I know a lot of people will be disappointed when they aren’t chosen. But I have decided to split these chips up, so the rack of purple chips is sold. The buyer did me a big time favor a while back, so I’m (a) returning the favor (chip karma), and (b) completing the buyer’s Roman mold set.

That said, the 41 green chips and the 11 black chips are still available for $40 shipped in a SFRB.

I’ll leave this open until noon tomorrow (Monday 1/29). If multiple people are still interested in the green and black chips, I will take a deck of cards and draw a single card for each person. High card wins.

I haven't been notified of any interest in the green and black chips since last night, so I will cancel this ad and create a new one with only those chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom