Cancelled Roman Mold Cash set for Bcc Tournament set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimace

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Recently picked up this Roman mold cash set.
IMG_6601.jpeg

The breakdown is
424 white plus 4 damaged
194 pink
191 red plus 1 damaged
80 green
86 purple

980 total -5 damaged

Looking for a t25 or t100 Bcc tournament set or something else that might catch my eye.

Someone. Anyone with some vision turn this breakdown into a t100 tournament set. Suggestions for additional chips is ok too. I believe there’s a few extra whites for sure for any breakdown. I’ll relabel them with a beaver or moose instead of a bear for a roundersesk set :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Recently picked up this Roman mold cash set.
View attachment 1212454
The breakdown is
424 white plus 4 damaged
194 pink
191 red plus 1 damaged
80 green
86 purple

980 total -5 damaged

Looking for a t25 or t100 Bcc tournament set or something else that might catch my eye.

Does it have to be BCC? There are some Paulson tourney sets for sale in the classifieds. If the sellers don't want to trade, you could probably sell these Roman molds and buy a tourney set separately.

The Roman mold is awesome and since CPC does not offer it I imagine you will get buyers.

Does it have to be BCC? There are some Paulson tourney sets for sale in the classifieds. If the sellers don't want to trade, you could probably sell these Roman molds and buy a tourney set separately.

The Roman mold is awesome and since CPC does not offer it I imagine you will get buyers.
I would like a Bcc set if I could find one in trade. A small Thc set maybe I’d do that too. I’m really torn. The plan was to land these because finding them was way out of the ordinary from what I usually find but then sell em. I actually bought some no mold solids to try and turn the two no mold racks that came with the Roman chips into a tourney set. I like them more than I thought I would. They likely wont ever be made again which is pretty cool. I’m leaning towards keeping them and turning them into a tournament set. I’ve got a Bcc set on it’s way to me and it’s awesome. Whatever happens these will get played with this Saturday as I’m hosting a rare cash game.

or pink 500 purple 5,000
This. If the purples are your 500, then you will be limited to 1 table. But with more 500s (e.g. using he pinks) you can run 2 tables using 10/8/10/x. And you could sell of some excess whites to pay for the labeling.

To my eye, the pink and red are too similar and might get confused. But maybe in real life they are distinct and not an issue. But if it is a problem, maybe @BamaT8ter has blacks, yellows, or oranges to trade for the pinks?

I would like a Bcc set if I could find one in trade. A small Thc set maybe I’d do that too. I’m really torn. The plan was to land these because finding them was way out of the ordinary from what I usually find but then sell em. I actually bought some no mold solids to try and turn the two no mold racks that came with the Roman chips into a tourney set. I like them more than I thought I would. They likely wont ever be made again which is pretty cool. I’m leaning towards keeping them and turning them into a tournament set. I’ve got a Bcc set on it’s way to me and it’s awesome. Whatever happens these will get played with this Saturday as I’m hosting a rare cash game.

I have several spotted no mold ASMs, barrels not racks. I know your other no molds are solid, but if you want to use a barrel or two of spotted for the high denom color-ups let me know!

1697830208897.png

This. If the purples are your 500, then you will be limited to 1 table. But with more 500s (e.g. using he pinks) you can run 2 tables using 10/8/10/x. And you could sell of some excess whites to pay for the labeling.

To my eye, the pink and red are too similar and might get confused. But maybe in real life they are distinct and not an issue. But if it is a problem, maybe @BamaT8ter has blacks, yellows, or oranges to trade for the pinks?
Maybe ya. The reds and pinks would cause issues I believe in a relabel. We will see this weekend if it cause issues. When I started to open up the boxes I was really hoping for at least a rack of each colour. I’ve reached out to who I think created the set. Maybe there’s more out there. The odd breakdown makes me think it was broken off of a larger set.

I have some purple, white, and blue 312 blanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom