Found 312 Roman Mold (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimace

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Wondering if there are any Roman molds out there that match the ones I have.

Would love to find 21 Green or more 15 Purple or more and 7 Pink or more and maybe 10 Reds

IMG_6626.jpeg
IMG_6630.jpeg
IMG_6627.jpeg
IMG_6629.jpeg

Anyone? @joeyshin or @BamaT8ter or @ekricket @AK Chip maybe? Not sure who would have these in their collections.
You’re asking some of the right people. Travis will know better at the end of the month what he has left, lol.

But there are a lot of others, probably not with that exact spot pattern though. You could make commemorative labels for close matches though!

You’re asking some of the right people. Travis will know better at the end of the month what he has left, lol.

But there are a lot of others, probably not with that exact spot pattern though. You could make commemorative labels for close matches though!
Thank you. I wasn’t sure if these exact spot patterns would exist in other sets. I’m looking at probably removing the inlays and making a personal set for myself. Just hate incomplete racks. I’ve tried to contact the member who I think these were originally but with no luck. They haven’t been on since I believe January of 2022.

I’ll have to check. I may have something.
I was going to tag you! Maybe @Seeking Alpha Social Club and now @Benjaminotaur.

But we got to stick together on these - if you find some that don’t work for you you’ve got to let the network know. There are lots being used for non-denoms that trading colors around might not matter a lot

I was going to tag you! Maybe @Seeking Alpha Social Club and now @Benjaminotaur.

But we got to stick together on these - if you find some that don’t work for you you’ve got to let the network know. There are lots being used for non-denoms that trading colors around might not matter a lot
As long as I know who’s in the network I will absolutely let them have first crack if I let any loose. My guess is some of these will go but for now I’m holding onto them.
IMG_6628.jpeg

I might could use those creams. I need a $1k for rounders.

I usually contact Kevin first since I know he’s looking but he’s seen what I got

I didn’t realize a membership came along with those chips. That was a better deal than I thought!!

Here’s some barrels left over from me and @BamaT8ter’s adventures.
You’d have to talk to him about any deals for them.
Could possibly be some solids in a few weeks, we’ve got one last Roman mold adventure brewing.

Since we are talking about obscure molds, anyone got any solid T-molds out there?

IMG_2823.jpeg
IMG_2824.jpeg

Here’s some barrels left over from me and @BamaT8ter’s adventures.
You’d have to talk to him about any deals for them.
Could possibly be some solids in a few weeks, we’ve got one last Roman mold adventure brewing.

Since we are talking about obscure molds, anyone got any solid T-molds out there?

View attachment 1233255View attachment 1233256
I had a hotstamp set but let it go to get these, my textured solid roulettes and the bcc cdi set I picked up. I miss it
IMG_6307.jpeg

IMG_6306.jpeg

More of those black and yellows would be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom