• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine ~300 Starbursts + Case for $18 in NJ (1 Viewer)

MegaTon44

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Pics aren't great, but pretty sure these are Starbursts (chips are basically free as the case is worth $18). Would have been a quick Chip Pick, but my LetGo chat function isn't working. Get on it. :D

https://us.letgo.com/en/i/poker-set-in-case_b22b77ba-8650-40e8-a875-7cea98e4d4b0

9b47a4c33f9db318a6cd368430961018.jpg

Good god, those blues are hot! The whole lot is great, really.

One of these days there's going to be a ridiculously good deal in AZ.

Theoretically.

One day.
I've been looking for you. Outside of your vast knowledge and chip horde, AZ is one of the few states that seldom list any chips of value to folks in this community. :)

Last edited:
Update: thought I had a deal on these at 11:15pm but woke up to the ad being marked as sold, with no new messages from the seller... Sigh...

That's a little unsettling. I had struck a deal with him around 4 pm and sent him the payment via PayPal. This is the first time I buy something on letgo/Craigslist with no assurances that I won't get burned. I still have faith in humanity. We'll see.

That's a little unsettling. I had struck a deal with him around 4 pm and sent him the payment via PayPal. This is the first time I buy something on letgo/Craigslist with no assurances that I won't get burned. I still have faith in humanity. We'll see.

Wow. I'm hoping you don't get ripped off. I'm very glad I didn't send him payment at once!

The seller, Bob, told me he could get me a quote on shipping at the PO on Friday if I wanted because the case + chips were heavy and I said he could scrap the case and cards and just ship the chips for an extra $14. He agreed but that was it...

Hope you get to enjoy the chips (y) :thumbsup:

Yeah, I skipped out on the case and opted to have him ship only the chips in a medium flat rate box. I even advised him how to pack them. I offered him a little extra for his troubles, $45. Hopefully they arrive safely.

Could just as easily have left off "to folks in this community" and still have been entirely correct. At least the Dbacks aren't awful this summer. One day I'll get out of this state. One day...

It's not a horrible place, I love Arizona with all my heart, but if you ever want to leave the Pacific Noethwest is great. I really hope to be able to have a house here and Arizona someday, yes, that's right, I want to be a snowbird. :D

In the event you guys find yourselves in a situation where there is a case, tell them to get a USPS board game box. It costs $18.85 like a LFRB, but holds up to a 500pc case (to avoid them fucking up the packing).

https://store.usps.com/store/browse/productDetailSingleSku.jsp?categoryNavIds=shipping-supplies:priority-mail&categoryNav=false&navAction=push&navCount=0&atg.multisite.remap=false&categoryId=priority-mail&productId=P_GB_FRB

aGB-FRB-01-main-278x167.jpg
You can also do a "One Rate" box from Fed Ex for the same amount. Even cheaper if you have an account!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom