22 people reached out to, can't make it a five hander. (1 Viewer)

stig-popcorn.gif

OP: I'm posting on the Internet to complain about something.

Random responder: Maybe you should consider ...

OP: F@ck off, assh%le. Who do you think you are giving me advice!

Rest of PCF: WTF???
You're all of PCF? I'll have to remember that. Also, gross oversimplification of what transpired, lots of people posted lots of things, I responded or reacted to lots of them, positively. I think I'm allowed to have my own emotions, but if you say otherwise I can always contact you before I say anything else?

Dude, I don't have a quarrel with you, or the other guy, but I'll gladly speak my mind when needed. It may shock you to find out I'm not exactly known as a A hole around here. Anyhow, let's not quarrel further

“wasn't asking for advice, and this may come as a shock for you (if you typically offer up unsolicited advice for others)... People don't like that shit.”

He’s talking about us @upNdown lol

“wasn't asking for advice, and this may come as a shock for you (if you typically offer up unsolicited advice for others)... People don't like that shit.”

Nah booyah, you're solid that @upNdown guy tho... I find him a little... Idk... Up and down?

Dude I gotz no fight with nobody. I like it here.

have 7 confirmed for this weekend

Booyah indeed! We're up to 8 for the Friday tourney/cash after game already, hope we make it to 13 or 14ish by Wednesday so we can crack out the second table and the good rum. Maybe even have some nice smokey porkz

AltruisticBlindFossa-size_restricted.gif

Oh I know. He snapped at me too. Whatever. I walked away.

abr.jpg

I found a pic of @allforcharity going over his house rules before the game.

"Let's talk about something important. Put Those Refreshments Down! Refreshments are for recruiters only."

:D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom