Interest 2024 PCF Calendar Nomination Thread (2 Viewers)

20231028_223242261_iOS.jpg

Hey @CraigT78 , if you get calendar voting up before I get the next round of set of the year voting up, I'll give you a card capper from one of my custom sets. If I get mine up first you soft play me when you have the stone nuts against me for one hand of your choice at PHL next year. Deal?

Hey @CraigT78 , if you get calendar voting up before I get the next round of set of the year voting up, I'll give you a card capper from one of my custom sets. If I get mine up first you soft play me when you have the stone nuts against me for one hand of your choice at PHL next year. Deal?
Deal!

Uh - there is like 11 nominations in this thread

I’d like to nominate @BamaT8ter’s NYC Illegals Mixed Set. It’s an incredible set, and following Trav through this process has inspired me as a chipper. It’s shown me that chipping is not only about finding the most expensive chips on the market, it’s about being creative and finding creative ways to build sets and tell stories.

Salute to you, Travis, very well done!

For those of you who are unfamiliar, check out the link below:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/nyc-illegals-mixed-set-a-rounders-tribute.112730/

1701727274405.jpeg

OMG! This was posted in September. I guess I’ll be nominating this next year. God, I don’t read enough! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom