PCF Calendar Poll (1 Viewer)

Do you purchase the yearly PCF Calendar?

• Yes

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
Hell yeah!
I’m done with chip sets. It’s all about sample sets for me and working on decor. I hang all/most of the older calendars in the pokah room and switch up the displayed set every so often. Love them and very much appreciate the effort @CraigT78. Thanks man!

I also still hang one on my fridge and write shit on these calendars (day to day kids schedule and such) and rely on it for my personal scheduling purposes. LOL. I can’t get used to having everything just on my phone. Generational thing ya know.

Mine is always to my left for about 10 hours a day.
IMG-20221207-WA0005.jpeg

I also still hang one on my fridge and write shit on these calendars (day to day kids schedule and such) and rely on it for my personal scheduling purposes. LOL. I can’t get used to having everything just on my phone. Generational thing ya know.
I live and die by my Google family calendar - but I write "my stuff" on the PCF Calendar - poker nights, meetups, vacations.

Reactions: 72o
I was going to buy this years calendar but the link isnt working for me. Has anyone had this issue? Is there a new link someone can share with me? @CraigT78

So weird; the link doesn't for work for me. It just brings me to a blank page. I will give it a shot on my iPad.

Thanks again for putting this calendar together!
I got a blank page and then refreshed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom