Interest PCF Calendar 2022 Nomination Thread (1 Viewer)

I'm just going to say - if anyone wants to take over the calendar next year - and make up your own criteria for it - have at it. Send me a message and it's your baby.

Otherwise I will remind you all that opinions are like as*holes, we all have one and they all stink.

My opinion is the calendar should have pictures of poker chips and @Sprouty's kid ;) - and that is what I will put in it.
In!

I used to think the same. Don’t get me wrong. Semi customs are AMAZING and can take a ton of effort that shows thru in some great sets. Designing customs from the ground up though is something entirely different imo.
Yeah, I think there's definitely a difference between full customs and semis. I guess cards mold would count as full customs ... as would any full-faced dye subb'd ceramic that lacks edge spots.

But making that a criteria for the PCF calendar seems too restrictive. In addition to my jokers poker example above, which is a really awesome semi custom set that took months and months to get together, I can also think of some sets such as bean town, which are full inlay replace IHC. That's a monumental undertaking that is certainly calendar worthy, but is by definition "only" semi-custom.

Last edited:
I'm just going to say - if anyone wants to take over the calendar next year - and make up your own criteria for it - have at it. Send me a message and it's your baby.

Otherwise I will remind you all that opinions are like as*holes, we all have one and they all stink.

My opinion is the calendar should have pictures of poker chips and @Sprouty's kid ;) - and that is what I will put in it.

For clarification, in for a calendar with chips and Miles, I do not want to take on the calendar. :LOL: :laugh:

For clarification, in for a calendar with chips and Miles, I do not want to take on the calendar. :LOL: :laugh:
To late. I've already shared my Shutterfly log in with you on last pass.

Pleasure working with you sir!

To late. I've already shared my Shutterfly log in with you on last pass.

Pleasure working with you sir!
giphy-6.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom