2021 SB Squares - Chips (2 Viewers)

Not in a hating way but in a good way for the NFL, it'll be good for him to win. The BFL is getting old. All you see and hear when you turn on sports news or fantasy podcast is TB12 stuff. Let's move on and actually focus on all the new and upcoming talent. Get's boring lol

No I think he’s a good QB but he’s not even on your team anymore and you still have his balls on your chin. (All TB12 fanatics) :confused

@markleteenie
1612753847504.gif

I’ll consolidate all prizes into one post tonight or tomorrow and we can begin the draft. (I assume all prizes have been posted, if not you better post something amazing!)

I’ll consolidate all prizes into one post tonight or tomorrow and we can begin the draft. (I assume all prizes have been posted, if not you better post something amazing!)

Thanks for organizing. Gotta do this kind of stuff more often. I’ll do one soon, doesn’t have to be sports related. Really like the idea.

You know there were a ton of 0-0 people out there poppin bottles prematurely only to get shafted lol

So this means I was close to winning? Lol, didn't watch the game, no clue who won (or who played to be honest) , but seeing a notification with me tagged in this thread is good enough for me. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: congrats to the winners!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom