Giveaway 2021 Giveaway - March "Dealer Button" Madness Tournament (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am absolutely loving this giveaway format. What would make this complete is having non-participants fill out their own bracket for bragging rights. ;)
Yes that would be cool if they also had a pool and put some skin in the pot like a Bracket Challenge.

Hi everyone my online Poker game with my friends ended early and I was able to run the Sweet 16 Games tonight, The Results will be posted shortly,

Hi everyone the East Bracket games were run tonight. Cinderella #16 @Mr_Y3RAC had the clock finally turn Midnight as #4 @Geremie pulls out a King to his Jack. It was a strong effort by @Mr_Y3RAC and he should be proud of his run. In the other Matchup of two Heavyweights #3 @arch3r was only able to muster a 5 as @Schmendr1ck cruises with a Jack.

1615784622414.png

The West bracket games were played tonight and results are below. Wow #1 @JMC9389 who was pulling out high cards in the first two rounds was only able to muster 5 while #12 @stavman pulls out a victory with a Jack. In the other Sweet 16 matchup #2 @Payback and #14 @JRald07 had to go to OT As they both pulled out a 9. In the OT @JRald07 cruised to victory with his Ace and Payback could not recover with a 10.

1615784922345.png

Hi all the South Bracket Results are below. The first matchup saw #8 @Teach42 take on #4 @Eriks . @Teach42 had a strong outing this time as he pulled a Jack to the 4 of @Eriks. In the other Matchup @inca911 pulls out guess what another Queen to @djfayze who had another strong showing with a Jack, but is nowleft without a venue to play his music. Seriously 3 games for @inca911 and three Queens which you can't script. I think he'll need to attend the Suicide Queen Melee to take it down.

1615785175890.png

Hi all the South Bracket Results are below. The first matchup saw #8 @Teach42 take on #4 @Eriks . @Teach42 had a strong outing this time as he pulled a Jack to the 4 of @Eriks. In the other Matchup @inca911 pulls out guess what another Queen to @djfayze who had another strong showing with a Jack, but is nowleft without a venue to play his music. Seriously 3 games for @inca911 and three Queens which you can't script. I think he'll need to attend the Suicide Queen Melee to take it down.

View attachment 656347

@inca911
giphy.gif

The last but not least Midwest Bracket was played tonight and here are the results. The #1 seed @krafticus pulls out another high card with a King and takes down the 9 of #12 Seed @Grimace . The second matchup between #3 @Godzilla28 and #15 @dutch_whaley was another battle of low cards as Godzilla only needed a 6 to take out Dutch_Whaley he got a 3 this time around. The #1 vs #3 in the next round is going to be a classic.

1615785640695.png

Hi @Mr_Y3RAC @arch3r @JMC9389 @Payback @Eriks @djfayze @Grimace @dutch_whaley you guys may be out of the Tournament, but not out of the prizes. 2 of you will place 9th and 10th winning the last two prizes. I am going to do a High Card run off to determine the #9 and #10.

#9 and #10 Bracket Matchups.
1. JMC9389 vs dutch_whaley1 vs 2 Winner
2. arch3r vs Mr_Y3RAC
Winners Championship (Champ will Place #9 and Loser will Be #10)
3. Payback vs djfayze3 vs 4 Winner
4. Eriks vs Grimace

Last edited:
Hi everyone I ran the matchups to determine who will get 9th and 10th Place. All I have to say is WOW @dutch_whaley a 4 again? I am not doing this to you on purpose and that is just how your cards have been coming out. In the opening round @Eriks and @Grimace you both drew a Queen and then the OT cards were an Ace and a King. It just doesn't get more intense than that. Congrats to @Mr_Y3RAC for beating @Payback in the finals for both of you getting 9th and 10th place. 1st place gets 1st choice of prize, 2nd place gets 2nd choice, etc... Who knows when it comes to 9th and 10th prizes the one thing you wanted still could be there.

9 and 10 Prize Bracket Matchups.

1. JMC9389 King vs dutch_whaley 4JMC9389 5 vs MR_Y3RAC 6
2. arch3r 7 vs Mr_Y3RAC 10
Payback 2 vs MR_Y3RAC 5
3. Payback Queen vs djfayze 8Payback 10 vs Eriks 39th Place Prize @Mr_Y3RAC
4. Eriks QUEEN OT Card ACE vs Grimace QUEEN OT Card KING10th Place Prize @Payback

Hi everyone I ran the matchups to determine who will get 9th and 10th Place. All I have to say is WOW @dutch_whaley a 4 again? I am not doing this to you on purpose and that is just how your cards have been coming out. In the opening round @Eriks and @Grimace you both drew a Queen and then the OT cards were an Ace and a King. It just doesn't get more intense than that. Congrats to @Mr_Y3RAC for beating @Payback in the finals for both of you getting 9th and 10th place. 1st place gets 1st choice of prize, 2nd place gets 2nd choice, etc... Who knows when it comes to 9th and 10th prizes the one thing you wanted still could be there.

9 and 10 Prize Bracket Matchups.

1. JMC9389 King vs dutch_whaley 4JMC9389 5 vs MR_Y3RAC 6
2. arch3r 7 vs Mr_Y3RAC 10
Payback 2 vs MR_Y3RAC 5
3. Payback Queen vs djfayze 8Payback 10 vs Eriks 39th Place Prize @Mr_Y3RAC
4. Eriks QUEEN OT Card ACE vs Grimace QUEEN OT Card KING10th Place Prize @Payback

Sweet! Thanks for the runoff and the sweat. Now let's see what's on the table.

WHOOHOOO Thank you so much for running this! I can't tell you how stoked I am

Edit: First Giveaway I won!

Last edited:
Just catching up...looks like I suffered from the 5 v. 12 upset (I knew I didn’t like the draw when it was announced).

Thanks for the free sweat regardless @Nuhockey

Hopefully Maryland doesn’t suffer the same fate when the real tournament tips off this weekend.

The last but not least Midwest Bracket was played tonight and here are the results. The #1 seed @krafticus pulls out another high card with a King and takes down the 9 of #12 Seed @Grimace . The second matchup between #3 @Godzilla28 and #15 @dutch_whaley was another battle of low cards as Godzilla only needed a 6 to take out Dutch_Whaley he got a 3 this time around. The #1 vs #3 in the next round is going to be a classic.

View attachment 656353
Great, I have to go up against Godzilla. Krafticus Kong reporting for duty!

Just finished my brackets, and ready for the REAL tournament to be posted!

Seriously, I'm more excited about this than I am for the NCAA finals :p

Hi guys I'm going to run the Elite 8 Games tonight. Sorry for the Delay. With the real NCAA Tournament running over the weekend and other things I had going on I forgot to run the games. The Final Four will be run on Thursday with the Championship being Run on Friday. Tomorrow will be the running of the NIT.

HI everyone the East Bracket was Ran and it was a battle of heavyweights as #2 @Schmendr1ck took on #4 @Geremie . Wow was this an awesome game. This game went to Double OT. For the first card they both drew an Ace. Then in OT1 they both drew a Jack. And then in second overtime Geremie ran out of steam and could only draw at 2 to the Q of Schmendr1ck. Great game guys!

1616538289439.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom