Giveaway 2021 Giveaway - March "Dealer Button" Madness Tournament (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the West Bracket
1614829701826.png

Just an FYI for everyone....

We (Canadians) are very much missing MARCH MADNESS up here in the Great White North. This giveaway is giving me those first round shivers you get when watching - you know the early games on tv were amazing and you get the good kind of sweats from the upsets, intensity, and just entertainment of the games.... and the best part is there are full days of games...…. MORNING TO NIGHT. :love: :love:

SO PUMPED FOR THIS!

@MarquetteMonkey I have reviewed the footage. Look I appreciate the way you play your cards but I got to be honest you are going down my friend. Last year I made it to the Elite Eight in this tournament. No way I am going down in round #1.

Perhaps it was sympathy, but it looks like I was given two teams in the tournament (8 west and 9 Midwest). I’d be happy to give up one of my spots to someone that didn’t get a spot. Perhaps it doesn’t matter given @judgeanjury ’s confidence in beating me in the first round anyway!

Perhaps it was sympathy, but it looks like I was given two teams in the tournament (8 west and 9 Midwest). I’d be happy to give up one of my spots to someone that didn’t get a spot. Perhaps it doesn’t matter given @judgeanjury ’s confidence in beating me in the first round anyway!
Thanks for Pointing that out @MarquetteMonkey. #8 in the West is supposed to be @ranger764 . You are a #9 in the Midwest. I must of copied your name twice by accident. I fixed it in the Bracket sheet. Thanks again.

1615099654751.png

I think Archer got my spot in East? He is listed twice... Or am i already eliminated, ? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I think Archer got my spot in East? He is listed twice... Or am i already eliminated, ? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Thanks @HMK for pointing that out. Another copying issue. The Spreadsheet I have for the brackets wasn't the easiest to work with and I didn't doublecheck it which I will before I start the tournament. I put your name back in the bracket.

Reactions: HMK
Hi Guys the EAST Bracket had its first found of games today. #16 @Mr_Y3RAC pulled of the shocking upset of #1 Josh Kifer by pulling out a King to Josh's Queen and Five. #5 @surfik survived a scare from @ktran who could not outscore surfik's 8 and 6. #10 @HMK pulled out an ACE to defeat @jpietrella 's double Jacks. In other action #2 @Schmendr1ck tied #15 @philhut with sixes until he got a Queen on his second card. Please check out your results if you are in the east bracket.

The West bracket will be drawn tonight and the South and Midwest brackets will be drawn tomorrow.
1615239419365.png

The West Bracket night games were played tonight. In the #1 vs #16 @JMC9389 played like a #1 seed getting an Ace King crushing @TeddyPSULions with his 7. #12 @stavman pulled off the upset with a K defeating @Senzrock with his 7 and 8. The other big upset was #14 @JRald07 pulling out an Ace to the 9 and 5 of @Marius L . Everyone who is in the West check the results below.

1615249747686.png

I think he said there's a redemption bracket.
There was a NIT bracket for those who didn't get into the tournament for one Dealer Button. For the main tournament once you are out you are eliminated. There is 10 prizes for the top 10 in the main tournament. Sorry.

Hi everyone the South Bracket games have been played and quite a few upsets here. #1 @Beakertwang was handed a major upset as #16 @moechar pulled out the Jack for the victory. Then #3 @HaRDHouSeiNC and #5 @Pinkdan got upset by @djfayze and @Ocharacato respectively. Luckily for the top 4 seeds @inca911 and @Eriks came out victorious. All results are below.

FYI - Just in case anyone is wondering. Before every bracket round the deck of cards are washed. Then before each matchup the cards are shuffled 5 times then cut once. The top seed gets 1 card and his opponent gets his card and then the top seed gets his second card.

1615322771628.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom