Giveaway 2021 Giveaway - March "Dealer Button" Madness Tournament (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always lose these things at the last second so I’m not gonna get my hopes up.... but yay for advancing a round!!

Hi everyone the Midwest bracket evening games were played just now.

The #1 Seed @krafticus dispatched of @7deuce easily. The big upset was #2 seed @moose drawing bottom two 2 and 3 to @dutch_whaley who drew a King. We had our first overtime game between #4 seed @legend672 who took on #13 @Boother36 . Legend drew a 9 and 10 while Boother drew a 10. Overtime saw Boother dominate as he drew an ace and Legend drew a 2 in their extra card battle. The rest of the matches pretty much went to the higher seeds. Everyone please check the results below.

1615340784291.png

Last edited:
200.gif

On to the next round. @krafticus I respect your game but I'm hoping you get another 4 next round. Come on let's get to sweet 16!

If you get AA and I get an A do we have a run off or you win with the kicker?
Yes if it is AA and A you both drew a high card of Ace and two more cards are drawn to see who wins the OT. The two card advantage is for the best card of the two cards for the higher seed. The second card is not meant to be a kicker.

If someone is a Top 4 seed they will get two cards in round 2 to start. In round 3 everyone is even and gets one card.

In the West #1 seed @JMC9389 proved why he was a #1 seed following his AK in the first round and getting a JQ in this round to @madforpancakes 4. #12 @stavman moves on with a Q as he beat favorite @tabletalker7 who could only muster up an 8 and 5. #2 @Payback sailed into the Sweet 16 dominating with a Q 8 to @i'm nobody who could only draw a 4. The most exiting matchup was #11 @Mike Wells and #14 @JRald07 who both got a 6 and needed overtime to settle the game. Overtime was close too as @JRald07 scored a Queen at the buzzer to Takedown Mike Wells' Jack.

1615603885624.png

The South and Midwest Brackets will be played either tomorrow night or Sunday. Most likely Sunday as my day is packed with things to do tomorrow.

BTW: The NIT Tournament will be run after the Elite 8 games have been played and we have a final four. The NIT will be played before the final four games. I've added a new prize. I've decided that for the NIT Tournament the Deathstar will be the 1st prize and the Red Miramar button will go to the 2nd place winner. However the Millennium Falcon button can be substituted for the Deathstar if the Winner of the NIT likes, but both prizes will not be available as you can only choose one. @BiGGyT you can still be in it if you want a shot at one of the SW buttons below.

1615604539820.png
ActualMF.png
1615604784547.png

Hi everyone the South and Midwest games Round of 32 Games were played tonight. The Cinderella of the South #16 @moechar could only muster up a 2 while #8 @Teach42 won with a 9. #4 seed @Eriks moves on with a 7 and J while #12 @Ocharacato only got a lowly 2. The DJ pumped up the music as the #14 seed @djfayze scored a 10 in a tight game with @JWJ who scored an 8. #2 @inca911 showed why the Tournament Committee seeded him as a #2 as he gets his second Queen in a row to win easily as @paul sydney could only get a 3. All the results for the South are below.

1615694827795.png

Hi everyone the Midwest Brackets were played tonight and wow the game with the #1 Seed. @krafticus really had to pull this one out as he got an Ace and needed every bit of that card as @judgeanjury came out swinging with a King. In other action #12 @Grimace didn't need much to beat @Boother36 as Boother could only get an 2. #3 @Godzilla28 scores an Ace to dispatch @DZPoker who could only muster a 7. The current Cinderella of the Midwest #15 @dutch_whaley was in a battle with @Hot Nuts thinking they both were playing Kansas City Lowball to see who could get the lowest card. However his 4 was good enough to beat Hot Nuts' 3. All the results for the Midwest are below.

1615695359188.png

REMEMBER everyone in Round 3 there is no longer a 2 card Advantage for being a top 4 seed and everyone gets 1 Card. The sweet 16 games will be played tomorrow or Monday.

For the sweet 16 games the winners move in to the Elite 8. Being that there are 10 prizes the 8 losers in the sweet 16 will battle it out with high cards to see who will come in 9th and 10th place. I'll match those 8 based on their seed and running matches to see who is is 9th place and 10th place.

Congratulations @krafticus I think if there was a spread I would have covered but you won the game and in gambling I'm still not sure which one is more important...I guess whoever you bet on. Rooting for you now. Make it till the end!

I am absolutely loving this giveaway format. What would make this complete is having non-participants fill out their own bracket for bragging rights. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom