2020 Chipset of the Year (1 Viewer)

WedgeRock

Royal Flush
Reaction score
No waiting, no arbitrary rules or limits. No BS. All sets created in 2020 are eligible. New customs. Labels on blanks. Relabels. Overlabels. Milled and hot stamped. And of course NAGBs. Tournament sets, cash sets, micro stakes, and board game sets.

To enter your chips, post your 2020 set in this thread (not here). At the end of the year, we'll do a bracket style playoff with voting to determine the Chip of the Year.

Last edited:
We like to party now though

new thread.png

I have named myself Supreme Chancellor of the 2020 Custom COTY. I believe the position is still open for 2019.

View attachment 374004

I have named myself Supreme Chancellor of the 2020 Custom COTY. I believe the position is still open for 2019.

Well we have 30 days, I suppose if Supreme Chancellor for 2019 is open I can compile a list of Custom Sets produced in 2019 to start the party now.

@WedgeRock PM me how you were going to run the brackets so I don't have to re-invent the wheel.

I also thought there would be categories.
  1. Best Custom CPC
  2. Best Relabel (anything you stuck a label on, label-over or full replacement; dice chips to Paulsons and everything in between)
  3. Best Ceramic/Hybrid
  4. Best Hotstamp (Great add, @Klobberer
  5. Best Open Class (board games, Oh Hell chips, etc. Basically, anything that doesn't fit into one of the other classes
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/2020-custom-set-of-the-year-entry-thread-now-open.50986/

Entries should be placed in that thread. I updated the OP to be clear and point to that thread.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom