2019 Custom Chip Set of the Year - ** BRACKETS ADDED ** (3 Viewers)

bsdunbar1

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I have been appointed Supreme Chancellor by @WedgeRock for the 2019 Custom Set of the Year.

Below are the rules for his 2020 process, no need to re-invent them.
Post #2 will house the list of custom chip sets eligible and we'll start the voting after Jan 1.
I guess the only rule is that they were created/received in 2019.
Post a set and I will add a link in the list to the pron.

From Wedge's 2020 post -
No waiting, no arbitrary rules or limits. No BS. All sets created in 2019 are eligible. New customs. Labels on blanks. Relabels. Overlabels. Milled and hot stamped. And of course NAGBs. Tournament sets, cash sets, micro stakes, and board game sets.

To enter your chips, post your 2019 set in this thread. At the end of the year, we'll do a bracket style playoff with voting to determine the Chip of the Year.

Ready - GO!

Last edited:
My set first came out in pr0n form in August 2018.
If I remember well, it's too new to be considered for the HOF; still too old for this contest?
The tournament sub-set was completed, however, very recently, in 2019.
How should I proceed? :)

My set first came out in pr0n form in August 2018.
If I remember well, it's too new to be considered for the HOF; still too old for this contest?
The tournament sub-set was completed, however, very recently, in 2019.
How should I proceed? :)

Sub-set came out in 2019? You're in
Add a link in your post to the pron

To enter your chips, post your 2019 set in this thread. At the end of the year, we'll do a bracket style playoff with voting to determine the Chip of the Year.

How awesome would it be to set up divisions? Fully custom, ceramics, re-label, mixed/open division as possibilities?

Edit: could be a major pain with unequal numbers. Maybe a random bracket really is best. Thunderdome!

Last edited:
How awesome would it be to set up divisions? Fully custom, ceramics, re-label, mixed/open division as possibilities?
Also, competing with factory-available clay colors and spots against factory-unavailable clay colors and spots isn't very fair; again it's for fun. Not the end of the world.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom