2018 PCF Calendar: 11th Hour Tie Breaker Poll (1 Viewer)

Which set do you want for the final slot of the PCF 2018 Calendar?

• Fat Tire Tournament Set by Trihonda

Votes: 51 55.4%
  • The Metronome Cash Set by Ray-Col

Votes: 41 44.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah - it was neck and neck until yesterday. But then you outpaced me and there's little hope to catch up now. :coffee:

I just keep switching my vote to the current underdog. :D
LOL - do it now! :LOL: :laugh:

I'd settle for some fresh cheese curds then. I know it's completely out of Ray's ball park, so I guess I would settle for as good bottle of eiswein from him.
The only things I own that might be of interest are some guitars. Although I went more for acoustics lately, here's one of the loud & sexy ones:
gretsch-single.jpg

Yeah - it was neck and neck until yesterday. But then you outpaced me and there's little hope to catch up now. :coffee:

LOL - do it now! :LOL: :laugh:

The only things I own that might be of interest are some guitars. Although I went more for acoustics lately, here's one of the loud & sexy ones:
gretsch-single.jpg

I like your inspiration. Sweet guitar.

Here are the inspirations for my set.

50CC2C75-F526-43B8-B4C7-B9962C4ABBE0.jpeg
97A8D249-06A7-41E8-93A9-6B3914656AC2.jpeg

I knew the neon sign but that bike is really something! (y) :thumbsup:
Never saw anything even close to it over here - well, at least not without an engine. ;)

I knew the neon sign but that bike is really something! (y) :thumbsup:
Never saw anything even close to it over here - well, at least not without an engine. ;)

Bicycling is a huge part of my life. I have raced just about every kind of bicycle, and even teach a weeklong mountain bike course several times a year. I obtained the neon sign expressly because I am huge into bicycling. The fact that the fat tire neon signs are one of the most popular and sought after signs, speaks to their cool factor. Had to have one. Designing a set with those colors (and theme) in mind was a no-brainer for me. The inlay Designed by P5woody takes inspiration from new Belgium Brewery. I can’t wait to have the cash set made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom