2022 PCF Calendar Tie Breaker Voting (1 Viewer)

Pick One

• Bergs - Truman House Paulson's

Votes: 58 51.3%
  • Wonderpuddle Jack Rabbit Slims

Votes: 55 48.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3-4 years ago, no, I didn’t think of a rabid panda from Idaho walking around with a Bic lighter loudly lamenting his lack of 6 round clay gaming disks.

Plus - you’ve never made me a margarita.

(Keyboardsmash.gif)
I gave you my margarita when you were in desperate need. If anybody deserves a sample set, it's me.

I gave you my margarita when you were in desperate need. If anybody deserves a sample set, it's me.
Did you really give me your margarita, or did you know that I blacked out at some point (and kept playing, kudos me) and just told me that you gave me a margarita but really didn’t?

Am I missing something? A completely custom, professionally and painstakingly designed set of Paulsons (Paulsons!) is losing this poll?

Pudding, I’m really happy for you, and I’m going to let you finish, but the Truman set is one of the greatest custom sets of all time. One of the best sets OF ALL TIME!

B1FF249F-60BF-4999-80D3-32FB3C465FF6.jpeg

Just checked in to see we are currently tied. I’m flattered but I will not be sad if I lose this race. @berg’s set is one of the greatest of all time.

Mine does have a goat though…
57BD6C2B-65FB-44CC-AF3B-6A2A526CD18D.jpeg

…so either way you are voting for a G.O.A.T.

(I voted for my own goat).

Last edited:
Am I missing something? A completely custom, professionally and painstakingly designed set of Paulsons (Paulsons!) is losing this poll?

Pudding, I’m really happy for you, and I’m going to let you finish, but the Truman set is one of the greatest custom sets of all time. One of the best sets OF ALL TIME!
Hey, you never know what people are thinking. To me, Bergs’ chips didn’t even matter. I voted against wonderpuddle because I hate black inlays. How dumb is that?
Bergs probably lost some votes to people who are jealous of the most recent Paulson NAGB chips. And cat lovers. This stuff isn’t scientific.

Hey, you never know what people are thinking. To me, Bergs’ chips didn’t even matter. I voted against wonderpuddle because I hate black inlays. How dumb is that?
Bergs probably lost some votes to people who are jealous of the most recent Paulson NAGB chips. And cat lovers. This stuff isn’t scientific.
I honestly expected to lose because he has more vowels in his name. This is a cruel, cold world we live in.

He’s harmless until the shirt comes off and talks about the hazards of pig farming at Chernobyl

Drunk degen calendar? I’ll take 2 please

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom