Taking Orders 2022 PCF Calendar Voting Link (1 Viewer)

That is an honor, thank you very much! Many great sets here!
lpcfineup1.jpg
20210327_112106.jpg
20210825_121103.jpg

Man. I’m super stoked on even being mentioned in the same thread with some of these absolute PCF LEGENDS and the GNARLY SETS they’ve created!
On a real note though, a Paulson RHC/IHC relabel can’t quite compete with the likes of TRK, vintage THC, CPC & THC relabels. But it sure was rad making the set, feeling the love it got and being able to share it with PCF! :)
I can’t wait to find out the 12 that get the nod and getting a copy
Still gonna showcase this beast :cool
37BC6833-C5DA-4FE0-86C4-7113C8AA360B.jpeg
F4C5F098-AB1E-424D-A035-3F4C21B8292E.jpeg

I personally don't think this should be in the calendar until the set is actually built! We plan to atleast relabel the $1s. Prefer to be taken off the list If possible @CraigT78

But just a photo of what it will look like
20211011_110933.jpg

20211011_125535.jpg

And also since everyone says "you can't murder shaped inlays!" We do not plan to harm the Blue snappers, just play them.as they are as a frac, so in reality it will never actually be a nicely built set.

My vote is to remove them from the list. We can take more and better pictures if requested, but would rather wait until we get more of it finished!

Ben

I personally don't think this should be in the calendar until the set is actually built! We plan to atleast relabel the $1s. Prefer to be taken off the list If possible @CraigT78

But just a photo of what it will look like
View attachment 827227
View attachment 827228

And also since everyone says "you can't murder shaped inlays!" We do not plan to harm the Blue snappers, just play them.as they are as a frac, so in reality it will never actually be a nicely built set.

My vote is to remove them from the list. We can take more and better pictures if requested, but would rather wait until we get more of it finished!

Ben
I'm not going to take them off the poll, but if you hit the top 12 I'll pass over and take the next set.

Here are the 11 winners, in no order:

@JMC9389
@madforpancakes
@MarquetteMonkey
@Hornet
@RainmanTrail
@cpac54
@Windwalker
@Eloe2000
@BearMetal
@MikesDad
@MilouPilou1

@liftapint pulled out of the race - so we have a 2 way tie for #12. See voting thread - https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/2022-pcf-calendar-tie-breaker-voting.83659/post-1713094

@bergs and @wonderpuddle

I will PM the winners tonight with a link to a google drive folder to upload high resolution photos for the calendar. Thanks!

The calendar is complete and the draft has been sent to the folks who are featured for review. I will be posting the ordering link tomorrow.

I left the calendar in my cart and Shutterfly sent me a 40% off code. Not sure if it was a one time code or if it can be used multiple times. It expires today.

UW1Z-F80R-0834-GKJ3M9

I left the calendar in my cart and Shutterfly sent me a 40% off code. Not sure if it was a one time code or if it can be used multiple times. It expires today.

UW1Z-F80R-0834-GKJ3M9
Make sure you note the price difference in your cart. Shutterfly is weird with coupon codes. Using one will sometimes give you a worse deal than the promo running.

For example, right now the site is 50% off everything. If you use a 20% off coupon, you could be paying more than without the coupon.

I bought ours the other day, I used the 50% promo they're offering plus an extra 20% to sign up for text messages. Got the code, unsubscribed from SMS... was like $28 bucks

Thanks again Craig

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom