2018 PCF Calendar Voting Thread (2 Viewers)

Select up to 11 sets to be featured in the 2017 PCF Calendar

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting how different our tastes all are. I think the 3 Ring cash set is borderline epic and blows the 3 ring tourney set out of the water, yet the tourney set has more votes. Also, my absolute favorite sets here aren't getting as much love as I would have thought (RVCL should be up there with the Knollwoods IMO).

Interesting how different our tastes all are. I think the 3 Ring cash set is borderline epic and blows the 3 ring tourney set out of the water, yet the tourney set has more votes. Also, my absolute favorite sets here aren't getting as much love as I would have thought (RVCL should be up there with the Knollwoods IMO).

If we all had the same tastes it wouldn't be very interesting.

I think my favorite set is the Knollwoods. Followed very closely by Rosies Bayou and the Aurora cash set.

Keep getting lippy... The Bourbons look to be dropping in the polls...

I wasn't getting lippy. I can!!! :) Two hours to go. Can't wait. Its been an interesting day. Of course it wouldn't have taken me the last two hours to do my reports if I wasn't on here screwing around lol.

I voted 3 times for the 3 Ring tourney.. because .. well, lets just say...

Unknown-2.jpeg

And you know who came in second ? Nah me neither..:sneaky::LOL: :laugh::LOL: :laugh:

And you know who came in second ? Nah me neither..:sneaky::LOL: :laugh::LOL: :laugh:

I'm not going to "like" that post. You sucked out on me to take first place in Big O with a pair of 8's for the ice cream scoop lol......

I'm not going to "like" that post. You sucked out on me to take first place in Big O with a pair of 8's for the ice cream scoop lol......

You see what just happened there?

I won the hand with a pair of 8's to scoop in BIG O. Now that has everyone wondering what the heck you went all in with :D

You see what just happened there?

I won the hand with a pair of 8's to scoop in BIG O. Now that has everyone wondering what the heck you went all in with :D

I never said I was any good. I was probably more shocked than anyone to take second place (well, a little more shocked that you took first).

Missed draw... That's all he ever has... draws... Ask @bonesnjnts

Actually the last thing i heard him mumble was... "i've seen them do this on tv...." and then shoved all in.

But your right, i think he was drawing to make a pair. So close. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Actually the last thing i heard him mumble was... "i've seen them do this on tv...." and then shoved all in.

But your right, i think he was drawing to make a pair. So close. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

In Omaha, he usually has 4 pair draws...5 pair draws in Big O.

Can you go back in and finish your voting later? last year (or the year before) that wasn't possible

Yep. I already changed my vote once. It'll be changed again (at least once) before the poll closes on October 2.

Hope I don't forget and miss a chance to vote for the Bourbons.

Yep. I already changed my vote once. It'll be changed again (at least once) before the poll closes on October 2.

Hope I don't forget and miss a chance to vote for the Bourbons.

I thought you weren't a fan of them anyways? Or did you just like the TRK's better? I don't remember. The bourbon was flowing that night lol.

Didn't we have the exact same hand minus the 8. The 8 is what hit the flop? We were all in pre flop if I remember correctly?

They are both great sets for different reasons. I enjoyed getting both of them into play.

It did bug me that I couldn't make a tartan/checkerboard out of the quarterpies, tho.

Didn't we have the exact same hand minus the 8. The 8 is what hit the flop? We were all in pre flop if I remember correctly?

the fog of war Bill, the fog of war..... not even sure i remember what Doyle Brunson s opponent had in the main event either... twice.

Voting is closed - Here are the results of the top 12 - We need to get down to 11 so we will have another vote thread to break the tie

Knollwoods-Cash Set-72o 43
Bills Haus of Bluff-Cash Set-Chippy McChiperson 32
Nirvana Lounge-Tournament Set-Chippy McChiperson 29
Rosie's Bayou-Cash Set-slisk250 29
Aurora Club-Cash Set-AK Chip 27
Bourbon Basement-Cash Set-Detroitdad 27
The Music Shack-Cash Set-chipjoker 27
The Club house-Cash Set-Rhodeman77 25
The Signal-Cash Set-dew4au 25
Lucky Buddha-Cash Set-RainmanTrail 23
China Club-Cash Set-gopherblue 21
Three Ring Circus-Tournament Set-slisk250 21

Top 11 need to send me some quality pictures as soon as possible. I will send you a pm with my email address to submit pictures

Also if you have a month preference please let me know. Sets used in a meet up will most likely be given that month automatically. after that preference will be given to those with the highest vote count

Why are we voting on a tie-breaker when the main poll is still open??

This poll will close on Oct 2, 2017 at 12:38 AM.

While I'm honored, I think @slisk250's Three Ring Circus set is more deserving than my New China Club set. So no need for a run off...his set should be in the calendar. If anyone wants to see my set, they know where to find it, or should just come over for a game once I get my table.

While I'm honored, I think @slisk250's Three Ring Circus set is more deserving than my New China Club set. So no need for a run off...his set should be in the calendar. If anyone wants to see my set, they know where to find it, or should just come over for a game once I get my table.

I love your set. I voted in the original poll for it and I revoted for it now

As it should be Knollwoods is the clear winner!!!

thanks David.
Thank you sir. Appreciate the support and congrats yourself on the Bourbons landing in there as well.

Now does anyone in the Boston area have some camera skills? All I have is my phone and my shakey hands.

Thank you sir. Appreciate the support and congrats yourself on the Bourbons landing in there as well.

Now does anyone in the Boston area have some camera skills? All I have is my phone and my shakey hands.

I'm going to recruit @ChaosRock to help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom