2018 PCF Calendar Voting Thread (1 Viewer)

Select up to 11 sets to be featured in the 2017 PCF Calendar

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

David O

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
There were 33 sets nominated but unfortunately only 11 can make it into the 2018 Calendar. In order to give each of these sets a fair shot I have listed each set alphabetically. Each person that has committed to purchase a calendar may vote for 11 sets. One of the 12 months of the calendar will be a tribute to the HOF sets for the year.
Please remember that purchasers of the calendar are the only votes that will be counted

All sets are represented with pictures in the two posts below. Please do not make your decision based totally on these pictures. These are current pictures of the sets and not what will go into the calendar.

The voting will close on September 30th.

Good luck to everyone!

Ace's Hotel and Country Club-Cash Set-Mac128k
aces.JPG
ACF Paulson-Tournament Set-Djsiens
ACF-Paulson.JPG
Aurora Club-Cash Set-AK Chip
Aurora Club.JPG
Bicycle Shack-Cash Set-kmccormick100
bicycle shack.JPG
Bills Haus of Bluff-Cash Set-Chippy McChiperson
bhb2.jpg
Boardwalk-Tournament Set-Blaster
boardwalk.jpg
Bourbon Basement-Cash Set-Detroitdad
Bourbons.jpg
Caballo Loco-Cash Set-mooremo
Caballo Loco.JPG
Cali Rounders-Cash Set-RainmanTrail
calirounders.JPG
China Club-Cash Set-gopherblue
China club.JPG
Deep Blue-Cash Set-RainmanTrail
deep blue.JPG
El Camino Club-Cash Set-Mac128k
el camino Club.JPG
Fat Tire-Tournament Set-Trihonda
fat tire.png
Grand Victoria-Cash Set-Chicken Rob
Grand Victs.JPG
Knollwoods-Cash Set-72o
knollwoods.jpg
Lucky Buddha-Cash Set-RainmanTrail
Lucky Buddha.jpg

Last edited:
Mixed Las Vegas set-Cash Set-David O
LV Mixed .jpg
Monterey Club-Cash Set-Split
Monterey.JPG
Nevada Club-Cash Set-RainmanTrail
nevada club.JPG
Nirvana Lounge-Tournament Set-Chippy McChiperson
nirvana.jpg
Rosie's Bayou-Cash Set-slisk250
rosies.JPG
Royal Venture Cruise Line-Cash Set-softchewy
RVCL-Cash-Color.jpg
The Breezeway-Tournament Set-btbmason
The Breezeway.JPG
The Club house-Cash Set-Rhodeman77
Club house.JPG
The Metronome-Cash Set-Ray-Col
metronome.jpg
The Music Shack-Cash Set-chipjoker
music shack.jpg
The Signal-Cash Set-dew4au
The Signal.JPG
Three Ring Circus- Cash Set-slisk250
3ringcash.jpg
Three Ring Circus- Tournament Set-slisk250
3ring tourney.jpg
TRK Mixed Set-Cash Set-RainmanTrail

TRK Mixed.jpg
Under the Gun-Tournament Set-UTGPoker
under the gun.jpeg
WSOP Cleveland-Tournament Set - David O
WSOP Cleveland - 1 of 20 (15).jpg

Last edited:
The TRK mixed cash set is actually mine, not Ray-Col's (although I do like his Metronome set!). Also, the pic has the wrong $25s. Here are the correct pics for the TRK mixed set :whistle: :whistling:

Last edited:
The TRK mixed cash set is actually mine, not Ray-Col's (although I do like his Metronome set!). Also, the pic has the wrong $25s. Here are the correct pics for the TRK mixed set :whistle: :whistling:
Ok Changes have been made. Please delete the pictures from your post. I would like to keep the thread clean and void of any other pictures.

Thank you,
David

Refresh my memory - what goes on the 12th month? HoF set?

On a serious note!. I am really hoping that the changes within the poll is because the voters were on the fence the first time. I keep seeing some waffling on the votes. I have often thought about locking the poll from changes just due to seeing how it went last year.

On a serious note!. I am really hoping that the changes within the poll is because the voters were on the fence the first time. I keep seeing some waffling on the votes. I have often thought about locking the poll from changes just due to seeing how it went last year.

I think it should be locked. Once you vote, no changes are allowed to take place. I also don't think you should be able to view the current standings before voting (I don't remember if it was like that or not). That shouldn't affect your decision on which sets that you think are the best looking ones.

I'm truly honored that the Bourbons are in the running to make the calendar. Thanks to everyone that voted for me. I appreciate it.

For the winning sets, are the pics shown the pics that will be used in the calendar?

Nope

All sets are represented with pictures in the two posts below. Please do not make your decision based totally on these pictures. These are current pictures of the sets and not what will go into the calendar.

Makes no difference in the outcome whether or not it's locked. Neither does blind voting.

If it's locked, people will just wait until the last minute to decide and vote, vs voting early and changing their mind to their ultimate decision anyway.

And who cares if people change votes during the process? It's their vote to do with what they wish... and it ultimately relects their desire(s) once the voting ends.

#manufacturedfauxcalendardrama :rolleyes:

I don't think it's manufactured drama. Its not even that big of a deal.

It doesn't mean people won't adjust their votes in s way to help get their set. Or their buddy's set in.

Makes no difference in the outcome whether or not it's locked. Neither does blind voting.

If it's locked, people will just wait until the last minute to decide and vote, vs voting early and changing their mind to their ultimate decision anyway.

And who cares if people change votes during the process? It's their vote to do with what they wish... and it ultimately relects their desire(s) once the voting ends.

#manufacturedfauxcalendardrama :rolleyes:
You are correct. Bigger things than having a chip set in a calendar. Just received some notes from folks in the past about it.
Looking at ways to maybe improve the process and make it easier. For it to get easier on me maybe next year someone else steps up? :LOL: :laugh:

Just don't look at the results until they're final. 'Cuz that's all that matters. :)

Please do not make your decision based totally on these pictures. These are current pictures of the sets and not what will go into the calendar.

What if someone has an incredible set, but has no talent for taking pictures. How do you get the picture that will be used in the calendar?

My question is not based on any of the pictures in this thread. I am just curious.

What if someone has an incredible set, but has no talent for taking pictures. How do you get the picture that will be used in the calendar?

My question is not based on any of the pictures in this thread. I am just curious.

If I make it to the calendar I should probably have Paulo, @ChaosRock handle the photo shoot for the bourbons.

I just wish this was like the 2016 election and I could vote more than once! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom