2016 PCF Calendar PAYMENT/ORDER THREAD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be vary careful... The calendar is what sold Mrs Zombie on joining PCF. The chip-sets just get more expensive when the brakes are off.

She is a hardcore cheapskate. No worries about that. Hence why my hobby has to survive off of my BR. She asked why I didn't do the quarter pie theme. I told her two reasons. One, I really wanted a solids set. Two, for 900 chips. It was well out of my price range. I shared the per chip price. She agreed.

Now if I win the Melee event at @k9dr s place then maybe I'll have to consider a one table "B" mold quarter pie set :)

@stocky

I can still order a wall calendar but it says the link for the desk calendar is broken, and to have the you "the sender" to send me another invitation. does that make sense or are they done?

Thanks

yes i know i drug my ass on this

@stocky

I can still order a wall calendar but it says the link for the desk calendar is broken, and to have the you "the sender" to send me another invitation. does that make sense or are they done?

Thanks

yes i know i drug my ass on this

Sorry saw this yesterday and forgot to reply. I will update the link now.

Any current coupon code for other ass draggers out here or is full price our delay of game penalty?

Any current coupon code for other ass draggers out here or is full price our delay of game penalty?

I received an email this morning for their Valentine's Day Sale. Code BEMINE is good for an additional 20% off. Good until Wednesday (Feb 3?). The site shows LOVEGIFTS and 30% off on calendars. Something should work for you.

I received an email this morning for their Valentine's Day Sale. Code BEMINE is good for an additional 20% off. Good until Wednesday (Feb 3?). The site shows LOVEGIFTS and 30% off on calendars. Something should work for you.

Thanks, Marsha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom