2016 PCF Calendar PAYMENT/ORDER THREAD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly though, I don't understand how places that do these types of promos can make any money. :unsure:

Neither do I. Maybe by making money hand over fist off people that don't know about these codes and pay sticker price?

Thank you so much for your efforts (and the free coupon code!!!) @stocky !!

They missed their opportunity to remind me that everything else I ordered at the same time would be 40% off. People might buy more stuff..

I do like me some Shutterfly. I'm only waiting until after this Saturday's Zombie Poker Classic to order, in case Mrs Zombie or I claim the Player of the Year award, We're going to get a coffee mug added on to commemorate.

Received calendar today!! So awesome. Quality is so nice. Thank you very much.

Two days left to use the SAVE365 code to get your free calendar.

I haven't placed my order yet so if anyone doesn't want to create an account please pm me.

Two days left to use the SAVE365 code to get your free calendar.

I haven't placed my order yet so if anyone doesn't want to create an account please pm me.

Ordered mine, awesome! Great deal to snag the free wall calendar. Thanks, Stocky!

FYI, the SAVE365 coupon code for a free calendar ends tonight (I believe it was extended a day from the original expiration date).

Hey, thanks for the bump. I hadn't see this recently, and just scored the free calendar. Fantastic! Some great sets in there!

Thanks stocky! Got mine free as well with "save356". Only had to pay shipping. Woot!

Got mine today too! Thanks for all your work Stocky!

@Bmichaelthorn my wife opened it and looked through and audibly ooohed when she got to The Boulevard.

2015-12-14_8-44-33.png

5TB5-C4V2-71WM-H63NPA

I was on the laptop last night. My wife had the PCF Calendar out. She was looking for dates to take vacation. Then I hear her commenting on the various chip sets. It was kind of hot.

The Armory set was hands down her favorite followed closely by the copperhead chip set.

I was on the laptop last night. My wife had the PCF Calendar out. She was looking for dates to take vacation. Then I hear her commenting on the various chip sets. It was kind of hot.

The Armory set was hands down her favorite followed closely by the copperhead chip set.
Oh baby, talk chippy to me.

Be vary careful... The calendar is what sold Mrs Zombie on joining PCF. The chip-sets just get more expensive when the brakes are off.

Be vary careful... The calendar is what sold Mrs Zombie on joining PCF. The chip-sets just get more expensive when the brakes are off.
Ha! I just obfuscate!

"What did those end up costing?"

"They were really expensive! They cost me more than $500..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom