2015 WSOP! (1 Viewer)

nitzilla

Full House
Reaction score
Only 3 weeks to go, anyone else excited???
I haven't been since 2012, it'll be great to get back finally!
I'm 1 for 4 in bracelet event cashes and I feel like I'm due this year....!
If anyone is going, drop me a line, if I run deep in the Colossus I'll be staying all 6 weeks.... ;)

nitzilla

:) I'll be there!!! Getting in Vegas on the 28th... Planning on playing event 5-The Colossus, event 14-Shootout and event-16-Millionaire Maker but it all depends on how the rest of the trip goes... Should be there for about 10 days and might be back there the last week on June as well... Looking forward to it!

Last edited:
Good luck! How much do those events cost to enter? I'd love to do those someday.

Good luck! How much do those events cost to enter? I'd love to do those someday.

This year they start at $565 and go up from there, $1000, $1500, etc etc
I played a $1k in 2006, $1500 in 2009 (cashed for ~$10,000), $1500 in 2010 and $1500 in 2012.

I think I need to play in the odd years obviously.......... ;)
Definitely something to go and see at least once if you have any poker interest, even better to play in and the crown jewel is the Main Event, I'm still working my way up to that buy-in.........

nitzilla

:) I'll be there!!! Getting in Vegas on the 28th... Planning on playing event 5-The Colossus, event 14-Shootout and event-16-Millionaire Maker but it all depends on how the rest of the trip goes... Should be there for about 10 days and might be back there the last week on June as well... Looking forward to it!

I'm getting into town on the 28th as well, and will be playing in the first flight of the Colossus. PCF meetup for dinner some night while we're there?

I'm getting into town on the 28th as well, and will be playing in the first flight of the Colossus. PCF meetup for dinner some night while we're there?

For sure! I think @Breich and maybe @Schmendr1ck will be there also...

I don't know which flight I'm playing yet (will DEFINITELY pre-register though!). I'm considering either the first or the fourth, for different reasons... Planning on just one bullet for the Colossus but not sure yet... I think the first and second flights will be very loose/high variance and the fourth will definitely tighten up... Again, pros and cons, just gotta put some thought into it...

I'm in the same boat as Chaos, I'm going to register when I arrive the day before, so I'm not too concerned, but I did see on 2+2 that Ty Stewart tweeted over 6,000 pre-regs so far... :)
I'd be up for a PCF dinner/meet-up for sure! :D

I was toying with the idea of bringing one of the CPS chips and see if anyone makes a comment at the table.... ;)

nitzilla

Looking forward to playing in the Millionaire Maker again this year - $1,500 NL event.

5 of us going out for this event. Lots of poker, gambling, drinking, and eating, and poker.

I'd be down for a pcf dinner on the 28th. Aria buffet ? Grand Lux Cafe at Venetian? Tommy can fly in and host

The 28th would probably work for me. I'd be down for the Grand Lux at Venetian.
Anyone else?
nitzilla

I cannot commit to dinner on the 28th yet as I might be going to Robert Plant's concert that night... But I think I can at least commit to having a drink with you guys before getting a cab... I'm staying at The Venetian anyways... Hate to give Adelson my money but that's where some of my buddies wanted to stay... :mad:

New cards for the WSOP have been revealed ... playing with Modianos this year.

Anyone else think the backs of these cards are hideous?

I land at 7:00 and am playing in Flight 1 at 10 a.m. on the 29th, so I'm heading to the Rio right after I check into my hotel to get my seat assignment. The place is going to be a fracking zoo on Friday morning so I want to get it out of the way ASAP, then I'm going to TRY to get a good night's sleep. We'll see how that works out.

I'm at the Palazzo for similar reasons as Chaos.......but that makes meeting at the Venetian easy ;)
I will be heading to the Rio Thursday afternoon to register for some day 1 of Colossus, just not sure which (aiming for 1A hopefully).....
But that night should work.
nitzilla

Any member going to the WSOP, shoot me a PM if you are interested in a sponsored PCF shirt to wear. Redbelly and I have something in the works. Thx!

Mrs Zombie and I will be going as well. Already pre-registered. We will arrive a few days early To get some fun and sun in, as well as some pre-WSOP poker action. We will be staying at the Bellagio before the Colossus, but will move to the Rio for the event. Would love to join the drink brigade, or dinner at Battista's!

I also want to point out to those planning to attend the Colossus that not only are they running 4 day 1 flights, they will have 3 entry waves in each flight. Catch a late wave, and you will be sitting (with a full stack) as late as level 8. That's 10 BBs if you get caught in the late flight, 8 BB if you'd like to arrive late in that late flight. I may hoof it down from the strip just to make sure I don't get caught buying in short-stacked.

Mrs Zombie and I will be going as well. Already pre-registered. We will arrive a few days early To get some fun and sun in, as well as some pre-WSOP poker action. We will be staying at the Bellagio before the Colossus, but will move to the Rio for the event. Would love to join the drink brigade, or dinner at Battista's!

Are the Zombies playing 5A? I pre-register for it and I don't think I'll have more than one bullet for the Colossus... Never know though...

Looking forward to seeing you guys there!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom