Wanted $1700 Cash Set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
This want add is good until I finish my last cup of coffee tomorrow morning. Poker was canceled tonight due to the damn Michigan weather. Colleen and I are enjoying each others company (along with my whiskey collection). Lets call this a lightly buzzed want add. I have $1725 bucks in Paypal.

I'm looking for

200 x 1
200 x 5
60 x 20 or 25's.

100 x fracs are a bonus.

PM or post.

Have a great damn weekend!

B

This want add is good until I finish my last cup of coffee tomorrow morning. Poker was canceled tonight due to the damn Michigan weather. Colleen and I are enjoying each others company (along with my whiskey collection). Lets call this a lightly buzzed want add. I have $1725 bucks in Paypal.

I'm looking for

200 x 1
200 x 5
60 x 20 or 25's.

100 x fracs are a bonus.

PM or post.

Have a great damn weekend!

B
Why don’t you just move to Alabama like the rest of my neighbors?…sorry for the thread jacking.

You are more than welcome here…I will teach you to properly boil shrimp, crab, and crawfish. And to properly needle folks in cold weather…until hurricane season.

I will teach you to properly boil shrimp, crab, and crawfish.
Would bringing these get me in?
924730F4-43BA-4DE9-84FC-5F9471922A25.jpeg

Why don’t you just move to Alabama like the rest of my neighbors?…sorry for the thread jacking.

You are more than welcome here…I will teach you to properly boil shrimp, crab, and crawfish. And to properly needle folks in cold weather…until hurricane season.

I used to spend every summer in Piney Woods Alabama. Kind of near Jasper.

Seriously? There's a Jasper in the Piney Woods in AL too? Wild. I was going to ask if Bill was drunk and didn't realize what state he was in...

Yep. I am buzzed. Piney Woods is about 30 minutes from Jasper. Its a one street town with maybe a 100 people lol

We’re all so sick. I love that you were able to just throw together a potential $1700 set because you were bored :LOL: :laugh::wtf::love:
Was that a set? Hot stamped fracs in two denominations that never need to appear together, inlaid $1s (assuming those aren’t relables) NCV hot stamp $5s, and relabel $20s? I like being a dick so this is probably my bad, but I’d assume that set is a joke?

Was that a set? Hot stamped fracs in two denominations that never need to appear together, inlaid $1s (assuming those aren’t relables) NCV hot stamp $5s, and relabel $20s? I like being a dick so this is probably my bad, but I’d assume that set is a joke?
I assume the hotstamp chips will be milled and made into various Flamingo denominations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom