1000 chip birdcage (1 Viewer)

Not sure where you're looking, but they popped right up for me. $42.95, free shipping, two units available:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1000-Poker-Chip-Acrylic-Fill-Carrier-Item-95-0000-/201924795200

Funny... that was just posted today!

newlisting.JPG

Almost snagged em, too, since I'm going to need a couple more..... then was gonna post "they were there, now they're gone.....".

My good chip(carrier) karma deed for the day. :)

Almost snagged em, too, since I'm going to need a couple more..... then was gonna post "they were there, now they're gone.....".

My good chip(carrier) karma deed for the day. :)

Thanks for holding off BG!!!

I just needed one. Still one up there. Snag it!! (y) :thumbsup:

PS: I wonder if these two were returns. Adding only two back in stock seems a little odd.

They could have just found a box in their warehouse or something. I've ordered 4 total from them (2 orders of 2) and both orders were shipped in boxes that had qty 2 printed on the side, so they may be crated/shipped in sets of 2 from the manufacturer.

Looks like the 1000 chip birdcage is sold out again, so I contacted the seller to see if they'd be getting any more in stock.

Here is the response I received from vegassupplystore on eBay (7/14/17)...

upload_2017-7-14_7-55-59.png

This is a Public Service Announcement on Birdcages:
I had some big problems with quality defects on the 5stardeals carriers (screws not recessed adequately), causing damage to a nice wood unit from one cage. 5star was a total pain to deal with; however, I finally got a replacement sent out. The replacement was damaged during shipping (not their fault), but again their customer service was atrocious. I would strongly recommend folks NOT buy from them. As an alternative, I reached out to vegassupplystore on eBay regarding some of their birdcages. They appear to have a good product and have agreed to price match 5star (their main eBay listing was updated within one hour of my email request). So, I bought 4 additional units from vegassupplystore, and will update on the quality of the units once I receive them. Pricing is now the lowest I've found, with free shipping. Stay tuned for my findings on the product quality.

42.99 from vegassupplystore
http://www.ebay.com/itm/201604027945

This has been a Public Service Announcement on Birdcages. We now return you to your regularly scheduled chip degeneracy.

Vegassupplystore has these back in stock as of today, but now at $62... https://www.ebay.com/itm/192409729660

Kind of a bummer.

I saw the price jump of about $20 on those. Anyone else have any current recommendations??

I saw the price jump of about $20 on those. Anyone else have any current recommendations??

5stardeals still has theirs at $42.99, but based on @inca911's review/comments, you might be taking a risk.

I also emailed vegassupplystore to see if they would be willing to price match or come down a bit, and they didn't budge.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom