SOLD (1) Bean Town Poker 43mm 8v Full Sample Set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s good known there are “normal people” and special people with their own rules. Nothing elitist about that at all. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I didn't say I have my own rules, just figured by my actions people would've figured out I was a community focused member. Maybe the carrying thousands of chips across the world and back to help folks get better prices, sharing every offline or nonPCF find I come across at or below the original sellers costs, very regularly hosting giveaways, or just randomly sending people chips, wouldn't have classified myself as elitist.

Sorry for the soapbox, but with all the other shit I see here on the reg.....

$115.

:p
Screenshot_20200711_081254.jpg

WTF is that?
" Bushwhacking was a form of guerrilla warfare common during the American Revolutionary War, American Civil War and other conflicts in which there were large areas of contested land and few governmental resources to control these tracts."

Oh, nm. You mean the drugged out cat mix of Falkor and Dreksis.

Just about two hours to go :).

Current bid is at $120. Get you some Bean Town Poker history ;)

I'm legit a tad flabbergasted at this. Compared to custom samples, this is stupid dumb cheap. I think maybe a small missed opportunity, only one bump between Friday and Today.
Hush now, I'm poor enough as it is lol

I'm legit a tad flabbergasted at this. Compared to custom samples, this is stupid dumb cheap. I think maybe a small missed opportunity, only one bump between Friday and Today.
Didn't want to be a bump whore. Dont mind Brie getting a solid deal though :tup:

Hush now, I'm poor enough as it is lol
I feel ya. Pokerrrr2 took the bankroll, and any chipping/extraneous funds are going to house downpayment.

I'm pretty much only doing charity auctions now. And of course, these, cause fuck everyone, if it's semi customs, you GOT to go with Wonderpuddle or Sheikh.

Let's do $121 for giggles.

Honestly one sample I would never let go, I know they're just IHC paulsons to some people, but they're legit amazing to me, plus the work and effort that I know has gone into them is awesome.

Honestly one sample I would never let go, I know they're just IHC paulsons to some people, but they're legit amazing to me, plus the work and effort that I know has gone into them is awesome.
Ya heard? I mean, I do like the BTPs in general, but I ain't no sycophant. These are legit gonna be bomb sitting in a display case with the other BTPs. This is actually the first artwork piece I'm going to commission for my sample displays, and in appearances I think this will give my NAGB/Boat chip a display for best.

How it feels knowing we get to win this sample set simply because noone has as good of taste in chips and sample sets :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

savor.gif

I feel ya. Pokerrrr2 took the bankroll, and any chipping/extraneous funds are going to house downpayment.

I'm pretty much only doing charity auctions now. And of course, these, cause fuck everyone, if it's semi customs, you GOT to go with Wonderpuddle or Sheikh.

Let's do $121 for giggles.
Theres some other semi customs that I've had the pleasure of viewing that I would rank with these, but absolutely by far this is a favorite for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom