SOLD (1) Bean Town Poker 43mm 8v Full Sample Set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya heard? I mean, I do like the BTPs in general, but I ain't no sycophant. These are legit gonna be bomb sitting in a display case with the other BTPs. This is actually the first artwork piece I'm going to commission for my sample displays, and in appearances I think this will give my NAGB/Boat chip a display for best.

How it feels knowing we get to win this sample set simply because noone has as good of taste in chips and sample sets :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 491779
We got jinxed lol

For reals! Man I kinda feel bad, and I legit gotta tell my wife, look, this was an absolute must have, but hey, I'm happy for every $ Mo get's out these.
If it makes anyone feel any better I lost $220 in labels that were not usable and ended up going inlay replacement. So this just recoups what was lost in silly mistakes :tup:

If it makes anyone feel any better I lost $220 in labels that were not usable and ended up going inlay replacement. So this just recoups what was lost in silly mistakes :tup:
Whhaaatttttt? Jeez. What was wrong with the labels, just changed designs, or messed up on an order? I mean if nothing else, maybe you'll always have them on the backburner and can put together a cheap travel kind of set later?

Whhaaatttttt? Jeez. What was wrong with the labels, just changed designs, or messed up on an order? I mean if nothing else, maybe you'll always have them on the backburner and can put together a cheap travel kind of set later?
It was the chips fault, not the labels

Yeah so they were standard sized labels for IHC chips, over labels. Some of the chips had mis-sized recesses so not a single green chip label fit whereas the yellow and blue fit fine. The black labels did not fit either as the recess area was like 5mm too small and the label went over the edges. I said fuck it and sent the chips to Gear for full blown surgery lol.

I fucked up Brie. I fucked up bad. Damn mamba. I mean, I still need to bug you and Wonderpuddle about a bunch of stuff. Is that why you came? Your ears were burning? Don't do this to me man.

$125.
@FordPickup92 Brie we did it! We did it! Yasssssss. These MFers are joining Perthmikes and like two other samples as my never ever evah untouchables!

LEGGO!
ante up.gif

edit: you get to be the kid with cereal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom