SOLD Bean Town Poker 4 Year Chip - Only got 2! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikh617

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Just had my 4 year anniversary tournament and it was a blast. Ran like shit, but still had a great time and the action was great! @jpietrella took it down and will be defending next year. As apart of the buyin each player got a special chip. I made 15 of them total and I got two left that I’d like to allow folks who collect the Bean Town stuff to have a crack at. Will come in the air tite capsule.

$15 + ship (2 available)

Limit one per person. I will keep this up through Monday evening and anyone interested will be selected randomly :). If there’s no interest or only two folks exactly the chips will be all yours! Just state interest below.

IMG_2306.jpeg

Yeah I subscribe to OnlyShams.

Irish, Boston sports themed soft core streaming/live service.

I’m tier 3, which wierdly gives you early access to all things BeanTown/Sheikh related.

View attachment 1204039
Didn’t I make you a member token too? On the white IHC BTP $100 chip.

You and one other member are the only gents with the bomb pot, nit and member token. That combo will not be sold minus the one sample I posted for auction.

Didn’t I make you a member token too? On the white IHC BTP $100 chip.

You and one other member are the only gents with the bomb pot, nit and member token. That combo will not be sold minus the one sample I posted for auction.
Yeah that’s a card capper for me. Once I’m organized all the bean town chips and add ons will go together in one display for the office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom