Auction 1,900+ Paulson Horseshoe Gardena Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who often doesn't see eye-to-eye with @pltrgyst and who has probably made his 'ignore' list myself, and who disagrees with him in this thread, I will say that he is dependable and honorable in transactions. We had a deal once with hiccups and he didn't hesitate to make it right, despite probably not liking me very much. I wouldn't hesitate to bid on his auctions if that is your concern.

As someone who often doesn't see eye-to-eye with @pltrgyst and who has probably made his 'ignore' list myself, and who disagrees with him in this thread, I will say that he is dependable and honorable in transactions. We had a deal once with hiccups and he didn't hesitate to make it right, despite probably not liking me very much. I wouldn't hesitate to bid on his auctions if that is your concern.

Thanks for saying that, but I've never felt any antipathy toward you, and you've never been ignored. I have no problem with honest, well-reasoned differences of opinion -- in fact, IMO, they're the spice of life.

And I've always been thankful that we tend to like very different chip sets!

-- Larry

B65A5CC4-E953-44B5-98CF-1843BD648431.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom