“Special” Encore tournament chips (1 Viewer)

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Though I’ve been away for the game for a bit, I’ve obviously had to check out the new game in town. Check out this chip. They had a free blackjack tournament promotion in January - you got 1k in chips, you got to play 10 hands - whoever ran up the highest totals at the end of the day, got paid.
What blew my mind, was the chips they were using for their free tournament. Check it out - the orange chip was used in the freebies. The black one, for comparison, is what they use for their poker tournaments.

Attachments

• 7AACE186-F775-47BD-A111-402463FB8B56.jpeg
    7AACE186-F775-47BD-A111-402463FB8B56.jpeg
    210 KB · Views: 280
I was thinking about trying to go and get one of those blackjack chips but I chickened out because I heard you can get in trouble :nailbite: It looks so nice tho!

I was thinking about trying to go and get one of those blackjack chips but I chickened out because I heard you can get in trouble :nailbite: It looks so nice tho!
Yeah, they don’t want you stealing their chips. I‘m not proud of it.

What happens if you "have to go to the bathroom"? do you leave your chips at the table or just forfeit the tournament?

What happens if you "have to go to the bathroom"? do you leave your chips at the table or just forfeit the tournament?
I think you’d have to be a little crazy to even ask.
I suppose the dealer could watch your stack. But this thing was like a cattle call. Huge lines, people everywhere, and it all moves very quickly. Its ten hands of blackjack - calling it a tournament is a little generous.

Ohh I had no idea it was that popular, I guess for free it must be! They are still doing it in January so maybe I'll give it a shot

Ohh I had no idea it was that popular, I guess for free it must be! They are still doing it in January so maybe I'll give it a shot
A free tournament with big cash prizes? There were homeless people in line. Yeah it was popular.

I didn’t even know Encore was open. Until they reopen their poker room, they’re useless to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom