Help with Ghostbusters tournament set (1 Viewer)

The artwork is pretty important with this obviously. Photorealistic is a tough one to get to look good on chips and too cartoony can look a bit naff as well.

This is the style I'd be looking at I think if it was me...

6rYfjML.png

but it's really down to what direction you take - will be interesting to see this idea develop.
That looks amazing! I’ve been experimenting with some different styles…I’ll post some examples eventually when I get it down to two or three! :) thanks!!

Is there a way to include Ray Parker Junior?

View attachment 1186787
Hahahahahaha…each level will start with the sound of a proton pack firing up (like in elevator at Sedgwick), then the level will last like 7 spins of the theme song, and then when the level ends, we’ll use the sound effect of the containment unit shutting down! (The most ominous sound in the world! Haha)

I’m making this up on the spot right now, but I think there’s some hilarious truth to what will actually make it into the tournament night! Haha

Hahahahahaha…each level will start with the sound of a proton pack firing up (like in elevator at Sedgwick), then the level will last like 7 spins of the theme song, and then when the level ends, we’ll use the sound effect of the containment unit shutting down! (The most ominous sound in the world! Haha)

I’m making this up on the spot right now, but I think there’s some hilarious truth to what will actually make it into the tournament night! Haha
Might have to check with @BGinGA for the proper number of spins per level.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom