‘Member’ Chip and/or ‘Champion’ Chip Pr0n (1 Viewer)

20200424_204811.jpg
20200424_204811.jpg

Even better! So legit. Hope your players appreciate the effort.
Yeah, I really think the 47 mm works great for a chip like this especially because its thickness is the same as 43mm and 39mm.

Honestly, I was expecting every single one of the players to make fun of me like they normally do with my chip obsession. But apparently they all love them. Maybe because they were free and everyone's cheap? I'll take the win!

Yeah, I really think the 47 mm works great for a chip like this especially because its thickness is the same as 43mm and 39mm.

Honestly, I was expecting every single one of the players to make fun of me like they normally do with my chip obsession. But apparently they all love them. Maybe because they were free and everyone's cheap? I'll take the win!

Working on a member chip for my group too, but will be a re-label.

You’ve just leveled up your game and their experience. They have to be on board with that!

I had literally just hopped in and I saw a red notification come up, so I clicked it and saw the chip haha. Good timing

I made a 44MM CPC Champion Chip, aka Champ Chip, for our poker club. Every year I will have a new Champion Chip design, below is the 2021 design. I award one of these chips to whoever wins one of our online or in-person tournaments.

View attachment 643112

View attachment 643113
View attachment 643116

I also created 47MM member card protectors from @BR Pro Poker. Everyone who is in our club gets one of these each year. Below are images of our 2020 'Founding Member' and our 2021 member card protectors.

1611947387009.png

1611947392597.png
I have added a new 44MM CPC champ chip!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom