2021 Twelve Days of Christmas Giveaways (5 Viewers)

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME EVER IVE WON ON HIS CONTEST I WILL FIGHT U AT THE FLAGPOLE AT 315.

giphy.webp

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME EVER IVE WON ON HIS CONTEST I WILL FIGHT U AT THE FLAGPOLE AT 315.

I don't believe you.

Post your tax returns.

I love Donnie Darko. @Sprouty hasn't seen it!!? What about HARD TICKET TO HAWAII!!?

One of the greatest moments in podcasting history is Jason Mantzoukas on How Did this Get Made? arguing that Hard Ticket to Hawaii was actually a feminist movie because it passes the Bechdel Test on multiple occasions.

I don't believe you.

Post your tax returns.

One of the greatest moments in podcasting history is Jason Mantzoukas on How Did this Get Made? arguing that Hard Ticket to Hawaii was actually a feminist movie because it passes the Bechdel Test on multiple occasions.
We watch hard ticket to Hawaii once a year at our game. The night we make Fat Man Crack and see boobs and a snake blown up with a missile launcher. It's a Dec tradition.

Oh, so now we have a lawsuit for who gets to use @Hornet . My lawyer in that suit is the firm of Saoliver, Strange, and Bergs.

Your move, Rookie. It's well known @Hornet is under my services also.

I'm gonna give @bergs and @Saoliver so many margs..... And pixie sticks.....
In this matter, please the storied collection of malcontent knuckle-dragging Cro-Magnon that pass for the PCF Supreme Court, I would like to represent myself to….represent……well, myself.

Oh, so now we have a lawsuit for who gets to use @Hornet . My lawyer in that suit is the firm of Saoliver, Strange, and Bergs.

Your move, Rookie. It's well known @Hornet is under my services also.

I'm gonna give @bergs and @Saoliver so many margs..... And pixie sticks.....
I will only accept payment in the form of Audrey cuddles and rolls of quarters for your slot machine. Degens gotta degen.

Does Gilbert PD know you are online after 10pm? I'm pretty sure that's a parole violation mister. Don't make us check your location services to see if you've been trolling old folks homes again.
All I know is that every minute I keep you posting here is another cow that can leave in peace without fear of you fisting it.

(too vivid? Have a holly jolly Christmas)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom