2020 Twelve Days Of Christmas Giveaways (3 Viewers)

desjgn

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry I am a bit late this year, but this is happening.

How do you enter? Much like last year, post a shout out tagging another member on the forum (it cannot be me). It could be how he/she played a hand or hosted a tournament. Just a compliment to spread some cheer.

Some uncut sheets, sets of cards, among the other prizes are part of the giveaways. Enter by Friday, December 11th and the first day of 12 giveaways start on Saturday.

Shout-out to @LeGold for making me these dice to go with my semicustom PCA set!
DSC_0096~2.JPG

@Mr Winberg, you been a good boy this year? :sneaky:

Thanks again for hosting a tournament with my chips so i could finaly see them in action. I hope you win a prize! :)
No worries! Thanks @HMK for letting me pop the cherry on your set! Eh.....I mean....ffs, no quoting in other threads, please!

Also thanks for pushing me over the edge regarding the EU desjgn NAGB, thank you @BonScot for organizing it (and sorry about complaining to you about the shipping costs, you did a lot of work for us and didn't deserv that BS), and thanks @desjgn for amazing cards!

Also, I still owe @Kensco several beers!! I have shipped them, but they didn't make it (you know, corona).

Ok, this is a good place to put this. I placed a VERY small order from @TheChipRoom Black Friday sale on the Sunday after (when the dust had settled), 26 chips total. And I ordered 1x of the IOC $5/$25/$100 as a sample set, but the $1 chips were sold out. I almost checked with Jim to see if he happened to have any $1s leftover, but didn't get around to it, and just let it go.
Well, I got my package and included with my 26 chips was a single IOC $1! Jim didn't ask me, he just knew what I was doing and threw one in with my order.
I've been a customer of Jim's for years, and it's small things like this that just make him and @TheChipRoom amazing IMO.
THANK YOU Jim for that extra step above and beyond, it does not go unnoticed!! :)

EDIT: And THANK YOU @desjgn for the opportunity here, hope you are doing well too!

Last edited:
@Dix most crazy creative person I have met for a very long time, if you are lunatic it is good to know you are not the only one

thank you @BonScot for organizing it (and sorry about complaining
Your name stays on the list for another year. That’s the rules :LOL: :laugh:

seeing as I’m here I’ll thank @Saoliver for having the same crappy sense of humour as me and also @BGinGA and @pltrgyst neither of whom I have met nor know what they look like but I like the way they get tore in and I like to think of them hanging out together like this...

8F00ABFD-10B3-45D6-A146-BD1FF6DD8847.gif

shit... almost forgot our version of Hart to Hart @FordPickup92 and @Ben8257

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom