2022 Twelve Days Of Christmas Giveaways (1 Viewer)

First and foremost, a general shout out to all the PCF members that make chipping as enjoyable as it is. I think many a times we forget it’s about meeting good people online and in person, as much as it is about collecting our favorite chips.

If I were to be more specific…

Shout out to @davislane for being the gem that he is. I specifically recall getting a little too much enjoyment from trolling a specific PCF member and the voice of reason then was @davislane. Out of that moment of realization came a good friend who I look forward to meeting in person in the near future.

Shout out to @Jeevansluck for being a genuine friend. Chipping could disappear and wouldn’t really change much. Connected with you on a personal level and I very much appreciate the chats. Looking forward to a Canada trip!

Shout out to @LeGold for being a genuinely good friend and for all the good talks ever since connecting. Such a multi-talented dude who never ceases to amaze me. I wish you the best of luck in everything you do.

Shout out to @Grimace, @JeepologyOffroad, @wonderpuddle, @WhiteMamba1646, @Ben8257, @FordPickup92 all for being great people who are always ready to engage in small talk, chip talk, chipping advice, or whatever it may be. You guys are awesome and I’m grateful to have met you. Those who I haven’t met in person, I really look forward to it.

List could go on but I’m not going to write up a @Ben8257 “Ben Book” for the masses. That’s his job and his only haha

Cheers and happy chipping!

Big thanks to @BirdCage that was the first person on PCF that I made a deal with for some chips. Great person to deal with and he was kind enough explaining me the whole transaction process between PCF'ers. Happy Holidays to all of you, guys !

Thank you for all the entries, stories, and shoutouts! It becomes somewhat of a yearbook and a thread to reminisce from time to time.

First giveaway coming momentarily!
Honestly, I think this is some of our favorite yearly posts. Let's us remember the fun we have here. Thank ya dude!

My shoutout goes to all the well wishes when I lost my sweet Miss Trixie earlier this year. I sure do miss her every single day!

EB44FE9B-49ED-4A4D-8683-3BB4D3A3DF14.jpeg

The past year has been a whirlwind to say the very least. It started with being very nervous about dropping serious cash on a set of Paulsons. Those fears were quickly squashed with a long chipping conversation with @RivieraDanny in a freezing cold grocery store parking lot as I took possession of a JACK Cincy cash set. It was a really great way to get my foot in the door

Within a couple weeks I was in my first group buy with @Pinesol13 for some SPW chips, and it all escalated from there. Group buys from @nlhenerd, @lrapley, and @BlueChipSpecial have followed, and they're all been great

Thanks to @rjdev7, @chipinla, @Johnny5, and @Colquhoun for lending their artistic talents to the above group buys

Thanks to @Okku for selling me my first TRKs and for helping to fill in a few sets I’ve been putting together.

Thanks to @liftapint for getting me fully entrenched in the world of plastics, and to @Himewad for his Nuts, running a ton of group buys(3x? 6x?? 107x??? I lost count), and for being a great sounding board when I had questions about running a group buy and shipping tips

Thanks to @TheRealTeddyKGB for helping me put on my thinking cap and to flex my problem solving skills, while making me learn more about magnets than I legally have the right to know

Thanks to @Josh Kifer for all his services, for teaching me how to wrap my package, and for all the little chats after business time was done

Thanks to @doublebooyah85 for imparting the love of blaze, and for the many THC solids he's sent my way

Thanks to @Ben8257 for all the case pr0n, and for showing me there isn't a limit on how many hardshells you can have

As much as I would love to thank everyone, it's an impossible task to not leave someone out, So a little more generally, I'd like to thank everyone who's bought from me or sold to me (Lots of people in that second category), anyone who put participated in the GB or DB doctoring, and to everyone who played along with my Monopoly set reveal, or given kind words about the projects I've been working towards. A big thanks to everyone who I've shared chats with along the way, and have welcome me to this hobby. Since jumping in, I've had more fun interacting on this forum than any other social media site. I'm really looking forward to what the next 365 has to offer. Hopefully I can offer just as much back.

Ok two winners to announce since I missed yesterday’s post:

On the third day of Christmas Giveaways, a Classic Culture uncut sheet goes to @dinosaur! Please pm me your shipping details.

On the fourth day of Christmas Giveaways, a Classic Diamond set goes to @WedgeRock! Please pm me your shipping details.

I had a long list and accidentally clicked on the wrong spot and deleted it so here is a shorter list of 2022 thanks. Past the deadline but thanks to:

Donations to the SBTF fundraiser @DZPoker @Sprouty @BlueChipSpecial @MrBoosh

Huge thanks to Dave @Hunt247 for overly generous donation for SBTF - just WOW!

@cpiaaq for winning 15 SY $1 from his giveaway
@MegaTon44 for samples and friendship
@chipinla for Dragonara deals
@Kasper Storrs for Oceanside hunting
@Mrs Poker Zombie for Shootout hoodie & hats
@Mr Tree for the Shootout - awesome as always
@Godzilla28 for Sterling Cruise trades
@slisk250 for Paris and Ballys chips, and good times at the Post (and a bullet!)

Thanks to hosts and league players for fun times, and those that entertain daily with their posts.

Cheers and happy holidays!
T

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom