Your PCF Poker Table - 10 players (3 Viewers)

I’ll also do a table for the guys who have been making the effort to play in the Euro pokerstars game

@mipevi
@cosmokramer
@Pinball
@HMK
@Sambukan
@AuerDanger
@1A25R
@Kid_Eastwood
@OlNoiShi
@Oggy
@davin

waiting list: @slisk250 who fell asleep and didn’t make the game:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
@5aces who managed to download just about every other poker app apart from the right one :LOL: :laugh:

See you guy tomorrow night for the next shove fest!!

Yeah, just keep it up pal...I don't want to sit at a 10 player tables anyhow...no circus games with that many.

@Bobb59 to give you my chips
@Odranoel77 I have a revenge to take :)
@Kid_Eastwood because the kid... he’s the kid :cool
@OlNoiShi since the time we sent each other packages! it would be nice to play... ;)
@albatros63 since the time we sent each other packages! it would be nice to play... ;)
@Gear I have so many of your tags on my chips. ;)
@Oggy so that you can reimburse us for all the customs fees we pay when we buy in Switzerland. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
@cyril to make it longer than last time... :)
@dany626 ouiiii show me your chips :tup:
@TheChipRoom Just get me one or two pallets of chips :LOL: :laugh:

@Saoliver
@FordPickup92
@Ben8257
@sheikh617
@Beakertwang
@Hornet
@CraigT78
@BarrieJ3
@RocAFella1

Game don't matter, and in the end, we're all going to be so hungover it ain't funny.

Side pot for best line of the night.
Soo many different directions to take this... first off I love my home crew!!

@FordPickup92
@Lil Tuna
@Seeking Alpha Social Club
@krafticus (dealer)
@MegaTon44
@Highli99
@Chippy McChiperson
@MikesDad
@StewbieDoo
@Klobberer

2nd table

@PhilLaFond (dealer)
@Cliff
@AWenger
@joeyshin
@arch3r
@longflop
@p5woody
@FortyMorty
@ChipFinderSK
@kirchhausen

Table 3

@joepro
@coolcustomer123
@Burke
@grebe
@FCCDAD
@thewhistler
@Pokerdweebz
@Sharpie26
Myself
And Andy (Buffalo) not a PCF member but one of they boys for sure, and always included in my book!!

There are others but these are the ones I have met!

The All Star Table! (At this point a list of what I believe would be the best players that I know of, or at least emmense knowledge of chips! Lol)
@k9dr
@BGinGA
@detroitdad
@RainmanTrail
@kmccormick100
@Jeff
@DrStrange
@Rhodeman77
@pltrgyst
@Poker Zombie
@RocAFella1

The drinking table

@CraigT78
@Irish
@BonScot
@krafticus
@FordPickup92
@Josh Kifer
@BarrieJ3

Craig is probably going to win... still have space for a couple more that can hang!!

Non locals I would truly enjoy a chance to play with

@Quicksilver-75
@Ronoh
@detroitdad
@DrStrange
@liftapint
@RichMahogany
@JeepologyOffroad
@BarrieJ3
@toynoob
@Josh Kifer
@saleen121212
@Jeevansluck
@shorticus
@markleteenie
@72o
@HMK
@Funny Side
@sheikh617
@JWC
@kaimat
@ReallyGoodUsername
@Marhault
@Geremie
@Himewad
@Chipandchair
@DMack
@Nuhockey
@MatB
@gopherblue
@Polochris
@guyfleegman
@allforcharity
@Potsie1
@hoosierdonny
@BSteck
@wonderpuddle
@Steppenwolf
@softchewy
@Señor Tony
@slisk250
@Mac128k
@horseshoez
@Saoliver
@HawaiiChips
@asian bino
@heisman
@Mattsme
@Moxie Mike
@mrplacey
@Mrmeaner

If I left anyone out give me hell! Definitely would enjoy meeting all of you guys someday!!

And a special shout out to my very good friend @cascadiapoker some day we shall meet in person buddy!

Well that game ain't happening at our current house... may need to rent a banquet hall but man that would be an awesome meetup!! (I think I broke the rules of a single table though) many more I would also like to meet just havent had a chance to chat with yet!!

Damn it!!! Forgot the Boss!!! @Tommy you are always welcome at any game I have sir!

Fellow Chipper Ben
@CraigT78
@Irish
@BonScot
@krafticus
@FordPickup92
@Josh Kifer
@BarrieJ3
@longflop
It would be my honor. Bring on the brews, fireballs, and whiskeys. May as well bring another round while you're at it
Me: Thoroughly confused as to why I’m on these lists. In 2020 I have drank 3 times: 2 margaritas with a family lunch, 4 beers one night during online poker, and at Suicide Queen Melee.

Also me at SQM in a Florida after the first or second or third bottle:
1585652707778.gif

I’ll also do a table for the guys who have been making the effort to play in the Euro pokerstars game

@mipevi
@cosmokramer
@Pinball
@HMK
@Sambukan
@AuerDanger
@1A25R
@Kid_Eastwood
@OlNoiShi
@Oggy
@davin

waiting list: @slisk250 who fell asleep and didn’t make the game:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
@5aces who managed to download just about every other poker app apart from the right one :LOL: :laugh:

See you guy tomorrow night for the next shove fest!!

OK for real???....I'll make a list but its not a 10 player table...I never want to be at one of those, 8 Max FTW.

This would be the NEXT table I'd like to sit at...
I picked this table because in life and chips, these are the folks that have really been a great help whether I needed chip related info or just someone to talk with plus it would mean life is normal again in August.
1. @toad94
2. @Psypher1000
3. @liftapint
4. @inca911
5. @abby99
6. @72o
7 @pokerplayingpisces
8 slisk250

This would be my murderers row table, those to be feared - the biggest threat to take your wallet in a cash game. The biggest challenge...
1. @Ronoh
2. @ChaosRock
3. @k9dr
4. @MatB
5. @detroitdad
6. @Anthony Martino
7. @Jeff
8. slisk250

This last effort for the day is the all time chippers table. Afterward all the chips we ever owned (past/present) miraculously appear on as many tables as we need to use as required...special 10 player table one time only! I'm sure there would be more than 1 million chips in the room...
1. @pltrgyst
2. @Jackstraw
3. @ovo
4. @Godzilla28
5. @JFCJ
6. @AfterTheFact
7. @RocAFella1
8. @BGinGA
9. @liftapint
10. slisk250

OK for real???....I'll make a list but its not a 10 player table...I never want to be at one of those, 8 Max FTW.

This would be the NEXT table I'd like to sit at...
I picked this table because in life and chips, these are the folks that have really been a great help whether I needed chip related info or just someone to talk with plus it would mean life is normal again in August.
1. @toad94
2. @Psypher1000
3. @liftapint
4. @inca911
5. @abby99
6. @72o
7 @pokerplayingpisces
8 slisk250

This would be my murderers row table, those to be feared - the biggest threat to take your wallet in a cash game. The biggest challenge...
1. @Ronoh
2. @ChaosRock
3. @k9dr
4. @MatB
5. @detroitdad
6. @Anthony Martino
7. @Jeff
8. slisk250

This last effort for the day is the all time chippers table. Afterward all the chips we ever owned (past/present) miraculously appear on as many tables as we need to use as required...special 10 player table one time only! I'm sure there would be more than 1 million chips in the room...
1. @pltrgyst
2. @Jackstraw
3. @ovo
4. @Godzilla28
5. @JFCJ
6. @AfterTheFact
7. @RocAFella1
8. @BGinGA
9. @liftapint
10. slisk250

Yay I got a mention, granted as a murderer, but I'll take it!!

3 tables:

1. jbutler
2. chickenrob
3. ekricket
4. GIANTdustysquid
5. kk405
6. RainmanTrail
7. Anthony Martino BERGS
8. Chippy McChiperson
9. ReallyGoodUserName GUINNESS
10. superchromix

1. BGinGA
2. bentax1978
3. ChaosRock
4. LiftaPint
5. links_slayer
6. MoosieDad
7. Puggy
8. Thomacetti
9. ovo
10. Big Jilm

1. Saoliver
2. gkitt80
3. Gear
4. JackStraw
5. Johnny5
6. K9Dr
7. MoscowRadio
8. Payback
9. Shaggy
10. Tommy

Last edited:
3 tables:

1. jbutler
2. chickenrob
3. ekricket
4. GIANTdustysquid
5. kk405
6. RainmanTrail
7. Anthony Martino
8. Chippy McChiperson
9. ReallyGoodUserName
10. superchromix

1. BGinGA
2. bentax1978
3. ChaosRock
4. LiftaPint
5. links_slayer
6. MoosieDad
7. Puggy
8. Thomacetti
9. ovo
10. Big Jilm

1. Saoliver
2. gkitt80
3. Gear
4. JackStraw
5. Johnny5
6. K9Dr
7. MoscowRadio
8. Payback
9. Shaggy
10. Tommy

there is gonna be fireworks at table 1. Just add bergs and put that on YouTube

Two tables immediately come to mind -- 1) most entertaining to watch, and 2) absolutely toughest to win:

@Anthony Martino
@bergs
@BonScot
@CraigT78
@guinness
@H|Q
@inca911
@jbutler
@Josh Kifer
@MatB

@Bmeister51
@ChaosRock
@Chippy McChiperson
@k9dr
@moose
@Payback
@RainmanTrail
@Rhodeman77
@Ronoh
@TheDeezer

I'd gladly sit at either one, but for entirely different reasons. :)

And here is a seven table invitational meetup full of long-standing members that I'd like to organize, simply because I still haven't yet had the chance to meet any of them in person, and have wanted to for a very long time (even though I feel like I know many of you very well already):

@12thMan
@41Pickup
@72o
@AK Chip
@arch3r
@AWenger
@Big Jilm
@bluegill
@BPTDirector
@brains613
@BR Pro Poker
@CdnBeerLover
@ChipEnvy
@colter ripton
@dennis63
@desjgn
@DoubleEagle
@DrStrange
@FDLmold
@Frank
@Frogzilla
@gmunny
@hdgeno
@Heavyball
@Irish
@Jackstraw
@Jimulacrum
@Johnny5
@JustinInMN
@justsomedude
@JWC
@kaimat
@kk405
@kmccormick100
@Lars
@liftapint
@MegaTon44
@mike32
@Moxie Mike
@navels
@ovo
@p5woody
@PAZ
@Potsie1
@Psypher1000
@Quicksilver-75
@RichMahogany
@RocAFella1
@RowdyRawhide
@rowlin
@Saoliver
@Shaggy
@SixSpeedFury
@smsguy927
@softchewy
@suited67
@T_Chan
@The Chip Exchange
@TheChipRoom
@TheChipVault
@toad94
@ttttubby
@UW85
@upNdown
@Venturalvn
@WedgeRock
@Zmasterben

Along with an eighth long-distance-award table, for the same reason:

@Changster
@davin
@Don Clay
@mipevi
@paul sydney
@Perthmike
@Puggy
@stocky
@Thomacetti
@Toby

Luckily, I happen to have a couple of chip sets that would support such a meet-up. :D

Plus there's an entire long list of new members who have joined more recently that I'd like to meet too, but then I'd be bordering on almost tagging the entire frickin' PCF membership. I think listing the nearly 100 members above is already serious overkill, and with the exception of the very first two tables, it excludes the dozens of wonderful folks on PCF that I've already met. :)

Thank you, @Tommy. None of it would be -- or could have been -- possible without your considerable efforts. :tup:

I have a sneaking suspicion your friend andy is also my friend andy. if he knows what SC+WS means, it's the same guy.

Andy B, aka Buffalo, is a very good friend, and was a regular at my home game in Alexandria for over twenty years. He also makes the trip to regional BARGE events (Atlantic City and MD Live) every year, always a fun, huge meetup...

Two tables immediately come to mind -- 1) most entertaining to watch, and 2) absolutely toughest to win:

@Anthony Martino
@bergs
@BonScot
@CraigT78
@guinness
@H|Q
@inca911
@jbutler
@Josh Kifer
@MatB

@Bmeister51
@ChaosRock
@Chippy McChiperson
@k9dr
@moose
@Payback
@RainmanTrail
@Rhodeman77
@Ronoh
@TheDeezer

And here is a seven table invitational meetup full of long-standing members that I'd like to organize, simply because I still haven't yet had the chance to meet any of them in person, and have wanted to for a very long time (even though I feel like I know many of you very well already):

@12thMan
@41Pickup
@72o
@AK Chip
@arch3r
@AWenger
@Big Jilm
@bluegill
@BPTDirector
@brains613
@BR Pro Poker
@CdnBeerLover
@ChipEnvy
@colter ripton
@dennis63
@desjgn
@DoubleEagle
@DrStrange
@FDLmold
@Frank
@Frogzilla
@gmunny
@hdgeno
@Heavyball
@Irish
@Jackstraw
@Jimulacrum
@Johnny5
@JustinInMN
@justsomedude
@JWC
@kaimat
@kk405
@kmccormick100
@Lars
@liftapint
@MegaTon44
@mike32
@Moxie Mike
@navels
@ovo
@p5woody
@PAZ
@Potsie1
@Psypher1000
@Quicksilver-75
@RichMahogany
@RocAFella1
@RowdyRawhide
@rowlin
@Saoliver
@Shaggy
@SixSpeedFury
@smsguy927
@softchewy
@suited67
@T_Chan
@The Chip Exchange
@TheChipRoom
@TheChipVault
@toad94
@ttttubby
@UW85
@upNdown
@Venturalvn
@WedgeRock
@Zmasterben

@Changster
@davin
@Don Clay
@mipevi
@paul sydney
@Perthmike
@Puggy
@stocky
@Thomacetti
@Toby

Luckily, I happen to have a couple of chip sets that would support such a meet-up. :D

Plus there's an entire long list of new members who have joined more recently that I'd like to meet too, but then I'd be bordering on almost tagging the entire frickin' PCF membership. I think listing the nearly 100 members above is already serious overkill, and with the exception of the very first two tables, it excludes the dozens of wonderful folks on PCF that I've already met. :)

Thank you, @Tommy. None of it would be -- or could have been -- possible without your considerable efforts. :tup:
Let's go fun table!

@Anthony Martino
@bergs
@BonScot
@CraigT78
@guinness
@H|Q
@inca911
@jbutler
@Josh Kifer
@MatB

@Bmeister51
@ChaosRock
@Chippy McChiperson
@k9dr
@moose
@Payback
@RainmanTrail
@Rhodeman77
@Ronoh
@TheDeezer

@12thMan
@41Pickup
@72o
@AK Chip
@arch3r
@AWenger
@Big Jilm
@bluegill
@BPTDirector
@brains613
@BR Pro Poker
@CdnBeerLover
@ChipEnvy
@colter ripton
@dennis63
@desjgn
@DoubleEagle
@DrStrange
@FDLmold
@Frank
@Frogzilla
@gmunny
@hdgeno
@Heavyball
@Irish
@Jackstraw
@Jimulacrum
@Johnny5
@JustinInMN
@justsomedude
@JWC
@kaimat
@kk405
@kmccormick100
@Lars
@liftapint
@MegaTon44
@mike32
@Moxie Mike
@navels
@ovo
@p5woody
@PAZ
@Potsie1
@Psypher1000
@Quicksilver-75
@RichMahogany
@RocAFella1
@RowdyRawhide
@rowlin
@Saoliver
@Shaggy
@SixSpeedFury
@smsguy927
@softchewy
@suited67
@T_Chan
@The Chip Exchange
@TheChipRoom
@TheChipVault
@toad94
@ttttubby
@UW85
@upNdown
@Venturalvn
@WedgeRock
@Zmasterben

@Changster
@davin
@Don Clay
@mipevi
@paul sydney
@Perthmike
@Puggy
@stocky
@Thomacetti
@Toby

I made the international table...and it's a great one. Honored, thanks Dave
And vice versa of course

STAY SAFE !

Reading this thread made me realize I already have my dream table living all around me and in normal times we would be playing poker this Friday or Saturday. Y’all know who you are already and I’ll see you in a local basement soon!

Reading this thread made me realize I already have my dream table living all around me and in normal times we would be playing poker this Friday or Saturday. Y’all know who you are already and I’ll see you in a local basement soon!
Yeah, every time you guys post pics from one of the numerous local events, it *almost* makes me wish I'd never left the Detroit area. You guys have a great and talented group, similar to the solid group of backgammon players I enjoyed company with when living there (back in my pre-poker days).

And then I remember the wicked winter cold and bird-sized mosquitoes in the summer, and get over it pretty quickly. :)

Yeah, every time you guys post pics from one of the numerous local events, it *almost* makes me wish I'd never left the Detroit area. You guys have a great and talented group, similar to the solid group of backgammon players I enjoyed company with when living there (back in my pre-poker days).

And then I remember the wicked winter cold and bird-sized mosquitoes in the summer, and get over it pretty quickly. :)
Spend a half hour in my backyard on a July evening and you’ll look like you have chicken pox. I know they talk about mosquitoes in the south but Michigan is the worst I’ve experienced.
You would fit in great here for sure though! Between the talented and cool players and the awesome chip collections I’m not sure there is a better region (for home poker).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom