Your PCF Poker Table - 10 players (2 Viewers)

When I read this thread and make 90% of the lists

giphy.gif

It's the proximity to H2O -- there is no place in the entire state where you are more than 4 miles from a breeding ground body of water. Only place I've ever seen worse is in the Everglades at night, where you couldn't breath through your mouth without getting your tongue and inside cheek bit multiple times.

Minnesota has the same problem, 10,000 lakes and all. But unlike Florida, at least those buggers have the decency to die out during our 5 month winter.

To the point of the original question, if I am inviting you. I am excepting you to bring stuff I want to play with, guest sets, tables, cards.

@inca911 (AS, mixed trk)
@Trihonda (fat tire)
@MegaTon44 (mad duck)
@Rhodeman77 (club house, and we WILL NOT BE PLAYING OMAHA)
@Chris Flynn (thunderbird)
@T_Chan (feel free to bring me a table in lieu of a guest set.)
@Josh Kifer (I may need extra cards beyond the 20 decks I already bought, but please don't mill any of the chips in play.)
@AK Chip (Aurora Club)

I am sure there are a few other awesome custom sets I want to play that aren't front of mind.

Last edited:
Well, if it's going to be a fantasy table of PCF'ers...
  1. Me - What good is 10 players if I'm not sitting?
  2. @detroitdad - He's who would be my brother, if we got to choose such things at birth.
  3. @FordPickup92 - She would bring @Ben8257, so I'd get to hang with someone after being felted the 5th time. I wanna touch the magical beard...
  4. @BonScot - 'nuff said.
  5. @viet rounder - but only if he brings his oversized inlay customs, the best custom set of all time.
  6. @David O - perhaps one of the best people to walk the Earth. If not the Earth, the best to ever walk into a bathroom.
  7. @ChaosRock - I've sat at a table with Paulo numerous times. I've never taken a chip from his stack. I enjoyed every minute.
  8. @CraigT78 - Because it ain't a party without Craig. I say that with absolute certainty, because the entire Minnemania shifted up a gear when he arrived, and it was undeniable
  9. @inca911 - because in order to gather this many top chippers you must first summon the lord of meetups.
  10. @Mrs Poker Zombie - somebody has to make back my losses.
This is far from an inclusive list. I just tried to honor the spirit of the theme and narrow it down to one table. Someday I will travel the world and meet as many PCF'ers as possible. Now where did I put that lottery ticket.

Hey, if I'm going to fantasize...

I don't think I have done a list yet. I'm sure I will leave someone off. Play better

I have had the luxury of playing with a ton of PCF'ers over the last 5 years or so. I think there is only a couple of guys that I wouldn't need to play with again. 99% have been fantastic!

This list of 10 will be PCF'ers that I haven't met at a live table before.

The first three are high on my list. They are chippers that I consider good friends.

1. @Perthmike We started chatting when chipdonkeys was a thing and have since become good friends. So much so that I consider Hannah a granddaughter. I plan on meeting Mike and his family some day.

2. @liftapint At a minimum I have weekly interactions with her. She is friendly, sincere, and trustworthy. I would love to play at the cabin with her gang of ladies!

3. @shorticus I have probably played the most with him at low stakes Big O on WC and KGB. We chat constantly, well, at least until the table fills up.

4. @gopherblue I would love to glean as much information about whiskey/scotch as I could. Plus I owe him a hug!! I'm still appreciative of the Lag 16 that you sent me.

5. @RichMahogany Another dude that I owe a huge thanks too. Him and @Lil Tuna sent me a bottle of barrel select EC for my birthday a few years ago. How can I not want to play cards with guys this generous. As with @gopherblue I owe them a solid drink of some local Michigan bourbon!

6. @Goldfish Seems like a great guy. Plus I completely respect someone that takes the time to politely PM me every few weeks too inquire about purchasing one of my sets lol. I mean, its the same way I eventually got my TRK's from @liftapint

7. @Ben8257 Ben and I have had some great chats privately via PM. He has a heart of gold. I'd love to drink a few bourbons and toss the bourbon basement poker chips around together

8. @FordPickup92 Another very solid PCFer that seems like she would be a blast too party with. You guys are welcome anytime.

9. @72o We have known each other for awhile. We have never met. We text/chat occasionally. He owns one of my top 3 favorite customs. I would absolutely beg him to bring them to the game.

10. Me

I belong on every list. I bring beer and I’m out early.

I host cash games. You would be able to keep playing. I invite people to my house that I enjoy playing cards with. Skill set doesn't matter too me. If your friendly, laugh a lot, and are reliable, you will always be invited back to my house.

I think I posted in this thread before, however another version would be:

Myself
@Ben8257
@Lil Tuna
@inca911
@detroitdad
@Ronoh
@Josh Kifer
@RichMahogany
@MegaTon44
@krafticus

And if I have the option of removing myself, I would put @liftapint in my place

That's a tough table. Inca is always tough to play. He has a great feel for mixed games. Fink is simply a beast. Krafty, well that dude is a luckbox for sure ;) Then we have Matt to round it out. It probably take me three or four buys before I realized what was going on lol.

I don't think I have done a list yet. I'm sure I will leave someone off. Play better

I have had the luxury of playing with a ton of PCF'ers over the last 5 years or so. I think there is only a couple of guys that I wouldn't need to play with again. 99% have been fantastic!

The first three are high on my list. They are chippers that I consider good friends.

1. @Perthmike We started chatting when chipdonkeys was a thing and have since become good friends. So much so that I consider Hannah a granddaughter. I plan on meeting Mike and his family some day.

2. @liftapint At a minimum I have weekly interactions with her. She is friendly, sincere, and trustworthy. I would love to play at the cabin with her gang of ladies!

3. @shorticus I have probably played the most with him at low stakes Big O on WC and KGB. We chat constantly, well, at least until the table fills up.

4. @gopherblue I would love to glean as much information about whiskey/scotch as I could. Plus I owe him a hug!! I'm still appreciative of the Lag 16 that you sent me.

5. @RichMahogany Another dude that I owe a huge thanks too. Him and @Lil Tuna sent me a bottle of barrel select EC for my birthday a few years ago. How can I not want to play cards with guys this generous. As with @gopherblue I owe them a solid drink of some local Michigan bourbon!

6. @Goldfish Seems like a great guy. Plus I completely respect someone that takes the time to politely PM me every few weeks too inquire about purchasing one of my sets lol. I mean, its the same way I eventually got my TRK's from @liftapint

7. @Ben8257 Ben and I have had some great chats privately via PM. He has a heart of gold. I'd love to drink a few bourbons and toss the bourbon basement poker chips around together

8. @FordPickup92 Another very solid PCFer that seems like she would be a blast too party with. You guys are welcome anytime.

9. @72o We have known each other for awhile. We have never met. We text/chat occasionally. He owns one of my top 3 favorite customs. I would absolutely beg him to bring them to the game.

10. Me
Likewise buddy!

Quite frankly it's threads like these that make me want to host a common ground mega meet up, so I dont have to choose who I want to play with, but all of us can be in room full of tables and chips! Because there are many others I'd want to put on that list! (Including @Poker Zombie)

Of course, this would have to be post covid vaccination

Quite frankly it's threads like these that make me want to host a common ground mega meet up, so I dont have to choose who I want to play with, but all of us can be in room full of tables and chips! Because there are many others I'd want to put on that list! (Including @Poker Zombie)

Of course, this would have to be post covid vaccination
I absolutely approve of that list and would also give up my spot to include @DrStrange and it's hard to build a table like that and not have @k9dr in the mix!

All for the mega meet up! They arent the best but I have the chip set to cover! Lol
20210110_134837.jpg

Maybe not on the cash side. But tourney I got this!! Lol

Do I have to be on the list at my own game? I don’t mind standing on the sidelines telling jokes like Junior Soprano

047236CA-626D-4DC9-8913-DA5EA91648D0.jpeg

10. Me
This is awesome! Thank you for including me in the top 10! I will note that my law firm is headquartered in Detroit so I have plenty of reasons to come out there. so when covid is behind us, and you want to host a big o game (or any mixed game), I will come. I am really looking forward to meeting everyone!

Submitting mine. Although 10 just doesn't work for me because there's a ton more I'd want on the table but since that's the criteria, here we go...

@horseshoez
@Steppenwolf
@Ocharacato
@Jeevansluck
@JeepologyOffroad
@Ben8257
@FordPickup92
@ReallyGoodUsername
@TKO
@BSteck

For the sake of running away with it and let's assume the table dwindles down due to shitty luck or people go home, I'll use that as an excuse to extend the open seats to the following,

@MilouPilou1
@guyfleegman
@WhiteMamba1646
@wonderpuddle
@arch3r
@Grimace
@CraigT78 (haven't communicated very much on here, but from what I've heard and seen this guy is pure entertainment to a gathering, I'll take it all day)

I could keep going with this list but you guys already get the drift. This place is packed to the rim with some incredible people from every corner. Hence why 10 just doesn't work because I wanna meet as many from the community as possible. Here's to giving COVID the double middle bird and meeting up with everyone.

Submitting mine. Although 10 just doesn't work for me because there's a ton more I'd want on the table but since that's the criteria, here we go...

@horseshoez
@Steppenwolf
@Ocharacato
@Jeevansluck
@JeepologyOffroad
@Ben8257
@FordPickup92
@ReallyGoodUsername
@TKO
@BSteck

For the sake of running away with it and let's assume the table dwindles down due to shitty luck or people go home, I'll use that as an excuse to extend the open seats to the following,

@MilouPilou1
@guyfleegman
@WhiteMamba1646
@wonderpuddle
@arch3r
@Grimace
@CraigT78 (haven't communicated very much on here, but from what I've heard and seen this guy is pure entertainment to a gathering, I'll take it all day)

I could keep going with this list but you guys already get the drift. This place is packed to the rim with some incredible people from every corner. Hence why 10 just doesn't work because I wanna meet as many from the community as possible. Here's to giving COVID the double middle bird and meeting up with everyone.

66045716.jpg

@horseshoez
@Steppenwolf
@Ocharacato
@Jeevansluck
@JeepologyOffroad
@Ben8257
@FordPickup92
@ReallyGoodUsername
@TKO
@BSteck

@MilouPilou1
@guyfleegman
@WhiteMamba1646
@wonderpuddle
@arch3r
@Grimace

Awwwwwe!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom