Your BEST 6 PL circus game rotation? (1 Viewer)

Personally I’d delete the double board Holdem and the sheshe.
Sheshe is so similar to Sohe

And delete double board Holdem because …. Well. 2 wrongs don’t make it right

Personally I’d delete the double board Holdem and the sheshe.
Sheshe is so similar to Sohe

And delete double board Holdem because …. Well. 2 wrongs don’t make it right
I contemplated that. But ultimately left those in as a warmup of sorts. If I remove them, that would allow me to add in Dra2maha 49. Too much Dramaha to have 3 of 7 games be Dramaha variants?

Would look like this then. better? too crazy? thoughts on the order/sequence?

1) 5-Card Double-Board Omaha (God’s Game)
2) SOHE
3) Dra2maha
4) 5-Card Derailment
5) Dra2maha 49
6) 5-Card Omaha 8 (Big O)
7) Dra2maha Low (A-5)
8) Scarney

I would drop one of the drawmahas personally. It feels like people would confuse them correctly especially with BigO in between. And then I would make sure you maximize the rounds between the drawmaha rounds.

I think its good to have mostly 5 card PLO variants and then add a couple of outliers like Scarney

not sure you need to keep it as a fixed rotation, I know some hosts like to do a dealer choice scenario and let the button call the game for that orbit.

You could dictate that no game can be called back to back.

Would look like this then. better? too crazy? thoughts on the order/sequence?

2) SOHE
3) Dra2maha
4) 5-Card Derailment
5) Dra2maha 49
6) 5-Card Omaha 8 (Big O)
7) Dra2maha Low (A-5)
8) Scarney

With the Dealer choice scenario you can have as many 5 card Dramaha variants as you like. You'll soon figure out which games people don't love

1. Shuffle derailment
2. Chihuahua, with possible draw option if less players
3. 5/6 Scarney gentle Canadian no murder
4. Criss cross 8
5. Double hand super holdem 8
6. God’s game; sometimes ultimate hi/lo

Revised based on feedback. The top 4 games are a lock. Could play just those 4 all night long.

2) SOHE
3) Dra2maha
4) 5-Card Omaha 8 (Big O)
5) 5-Card Derailment
6) Dra2maha Low (A-5)

Revised based on feedback. The top 4 games are a lock. Could play just those 4 all night long.

2) SOHE
3) Dra2maha
4) 5-Card Omaha 8 (Big O)
5) 5-Card Derailment
6) Dra2maha Low (A-5)
That’s a nice rotation order as well as players won’t get confused as to which game is being played.

Always 5 cards. No burns. 7x5=35 plus 15=50 cards.

If all 3 boards are the same (never seen it) then all 3 boards play. I’ve heard play your hand too but I’ve yet to see it happen.

I have held quads on a bottom board when the rivers came 3-3-case 2 though. Closest I’ve seen.
What happens in this came if 2 rivers are the same? Remove both boards?

If all 3 boards are the same (never seen it) then all 3 boards play. I’ve heard play your hand too but I’ve yet to see it happen
I've only seen it once, at my game, and all boards played.

I'm across from dealer so boards read right to left:
1000053118.jpg

I’ve never seen it (yet)

I think I’d like the best hand overall scoops. Might be good

I like the idea of removing all 3 boards if all 3 rivers have the same rank and best hand in the hole scoops. Seems to hold more true to the initial intent of the game.

I like the idea of removing all 3 boards if all 3 rivers have the same rank and best hand in the hole scoops.
We play that way in "Bloody Hearts", its derailment but instead of lowest card, its whenever a river has a heart the board is dead. If its all hearts, best hole cards take it.

If you like derailment and lo you should try my version. Ultimate hi ultimate lo middle card gets removed. Two or three rivers match they all stay.

Degen status revoked
You know I'm all talk. You'll call defailment, I'll piss and whine, and then pot it immediately when it's my action. Shit, I'll probably pot it out of turn and ask what game we are playing...... repeatedly.

You know I'm all talk. You'll call defailment, I'll piss and whine, and then pot it immediately when it's my action. Shit, I'll probably pot it out of turn and ask what game we are playing...... repeatedly.
TREEHOUSSSSSEEEEE!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom