Your Beer of Choice? (6 Viewers)

This has been my favorite recently. I first had it at Timothy O'Tooles restaurant in Gurnee, IL. Pig Minds Brewing is near Rockford, IL. I'm trying to get one of my local places to carry it.
1564718400754.png

Traveling this week but still finding the local beer
4013E0BB-BAD4-45E0-87C1-8FA017FA333A.jpeg

Just found these at Grocery Outlet. If you are ever on the Oregon Coast between Tillamook and Lincoln City, you need to stop in at Pelican Brewery.

72FC0044-8EED-4A24-B52D-3DC2C33FF24B.jpeg

My wife is out in Colorado, just had this from New Belgium, and liked it. Turns out it's available in our local Publix grocery stores (so @k9dr has probably had it). Pink beer will be a first for me...

"Produced in partnership with Primus Cerveceria (@primuscervecera), a leading Mexican craft brewery based in Mexico City founded by three cousins, Rodolfo, Jaime, and Rebeca. Mural is our joint homage to the classic agua fresca that also pushes the boundaries of what a beer can be. In Mexico, the agua fresca is everywhere. They're usually found in street food markets and feature a blend of seasonal fruits. Our cerveza takes inspiration from agua frescas and features hibiscus, agave, watermelon, and lime for a fresh, vibrant sip."

MuralCerveza.jpg

Picked this up a week or so ago and have been wanting to drink it, no time to until tonight. Very strong at 12% alcohol. I think it was about $15 for the bottle. Drinking it from my 8th wedding anniversary clay beer mug gift from my wife. She knows me pretty well.

53201ECE-A350-4200-A865-74D26A8426B4.jpeg
BDDC6676-0DFB-436B-A55F-407007D316F1.jpeg

Ach! ANY Pilsner!
Why can’t “beer places” these days stock Pilsner? Always 200+ IPAs, never a Pilsner. I’ve had to resort to claiming I don’t like beer. :tdown:

Ach! ANY Pilsner!
Why can’t “beer places” these days stock Pilsner? Always 200+ IPAs, never a Pilsner. I’ve had to resort to claiming I don’t like beer. :tdown:
I feel the same about big beers, like Belgians and stouts. So many local places will have 20 taps and 15 are IPA.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom