Your Beer of Choice? (7 Viewers)

This ones an easy drinker, keeping this in the rotation.

Steel Toe Milk Stout

steeltoe1.jpg

SAKU!
Both the dark and the honey were very good beers I would drink again if I could get them.

20190605_110016636_iOS.jpg

This one has been popping up in my fridge lately, along with their Gov'nah Imperial Dbl IPA (which is my absolute favorite)

Kind of goes with my avatar...
HQtTJ4tQQsG3YPSQISNXjQ.jpg

Wife wanted to check out Christmas shop - I wanted a beer. Harpoon Hazy Summer.
20190725_131523.jpg

Bought a few to go home with - couldn't wait so I'm having a hotel 'shower' beer.
20190725_205831.jpg

Fenway Tour, Aquarium, North End lunch (recommend limoncello)

If you have a car, on your way to Jersey, Take Mass Pike, hit up Treehouse, legitimately best brewery in the country.

Fenway Tour, Aquarium, North End lunch (recommend limoncello)

If you have a car, on your way to Jersey, Take Mass Pike, hit up Treehouse, legitimately best brewery in the country.
We've got fenway on the list for tomorrow. Treehouse is out of the way (grrrrr.....) as we are going to hit Providence on the way to NJ. I'll get there, someday!!

It's not out of the way on the way to Jersey, Trust me I lived in Conn for 6 years. Take Mass Pike to 84, and 84 will take you to jersey. Maybe 30-45 min difference in time.

It's not out of the way on the way to Jersey, Trust me I lived in Conn for 6 years. Take Mass Pike to 84, and 84 will take you to jersey. Maybe 30-45 min difference in time.
Wife says it's out of the way - she wants to go to Providence and then New Haven - wife wins :unsure:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom