Your Beer of Choice? (5 Viewers)

On my Alaska Airline flight

Tonight’s offerings

It’s not to everyone’s taste—in fact, I know a lot of people who hate these beers—but I enjoy German-style gose or sour beers. The best two brands I can find with any regularity in upstate New York are Westbrook and Lost Nation. Especially the Westbrook.

1552688660098.png

Last edited:
It’s not to everyone’s taste—in fact, I know a lot of people who hate these beers—but I enjoy German-style gose or sour beers. The best two brands I can find with any regularity in upstate New York are Westbrook and Lost Nation. Especially the Westbrook.

View attachment 261597
I'm usually a fan of the dark, heavy beers, but I love a good gose. Anderson Valley and Ritterguts are a couple great ones that come to mind.

Really liked this while staying in Belgien.
EE1924B9-6E0E-420C-BCB7-4A7CD649ED5F.jpeg

Living in Germany and as a local I prefer „Koenig Pilsener „ from Duisburg and „Schumacher Altbier“ from Duesseldorf. Last beer and bar should be met while visiting Germany‘s west. Pics tbd

Lately I've been avoiding beer as part of my weight loss plan, but I had a mini-cheat and let myself have one tonight.

My first photo was too dark, and I wanted to show off some of my Jacks, so I killed two birds with one stone. Also making an appearance is my Terrapin bottle opener that came from S@P II.

IMG_20190315_202912.jpg

Where the magic happens.
The taps upstairs are connected to the brewery, this is why the % of alcohol varies depending on the day of the week :)

I wonder if Angry Chair brewing is an Alice In Chains reference?

I'm sure it is...despite what they say in their FAQ: "We don’t even listen to music, so it’s not what you’re thinking. We sit in silence… in chairs… whilst angry, no big deal."

I was up in Seattle this week and if you are in the area this beer is SPECTACULAR.

View attachment 261558
Black Raven is the shiz! I'm near their brewery and try to make it at least a couple times a month. Ever since I discovered Georgetown's Bodhizafa (Seattle) I've been addicted to that. I recommend trying that if you're into IPAs too. It changed my life.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom