Your Beer of Choice? (4 Viewers)

I really like the old cans better - hopefully the beer tastes the same
From what I can remember it does. Citrus forward with a malt backbone. Very good and balanced - not as strong as the Mosaic - and that's good! LOL.

Deep Ellum Dallas Blonde was tapped for last night's game. Enjoying one now while reading the Auora Star $5 train wreck.
20180128_193906.jpg

lets talk about 3 Keys Brewery....

website looks good, beer looks good.

Honest review?

My favorite local brewery. Definitely worth a visit. They are releasing a different New England style IPA each week. Just tweaking the formula a little bit.

Plus it is between my house and the Beach house.

My favorite local brewery. Definitely worth a visit. They are releasing a different New England style IPA each week. Just tweaking the formula a little bit.

Plus it is between my house and the Beach house.

yeah LOVE the location to the meet up, and the ones you posted so far look great.

I was contemplating checking a bag with a case with NE IPAS in it. But if the local brewery is GOOD i wont bother

My wife likes Yuengling. Yuck!

Corporate meetings out in Cali and the best beer they have at the open bar is Fat Tire. Each order makes me think of @Trihonda's poker room and that makes me think of playing poker, and now I'm sad :( but only two weeks and two days to SQM :)
15178932128511826165923.jpg

I have a bottle of Marie Sharp's Habanero in my pantry - very good. The Belikin was nice too, but to be honest, I had already had about 6-8 rum punches.

The rum is definitely a problem. The restaurant we were having lunch in had the Belizean rum, both gold and white, at $2.50 US for a generous pour...unfortunately, I haven’t been able to score a bottle yet. The two liquor shops at the port are sold out.
:(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom