You know you are a Chip-A-Holic when... (3 Viewers)

When you are at Knott's Berry Farm walking through a museum and this is more interesting than anything else...
20151022_110208.jpg
20151022_110235.jpg

Meg is rocking a 614 with Charcoal Base and spots with DG Tiger foot spots and Lauren is a 1/2 pie with DG Green and DG Pink.

^ frackin' hilarious....

Everyone had their priorities:

Me: poker chips, computer backups, firearms

Wife: photos, jewelry, shoes

"Kids": dog food, dog bowls, chew toys

:D
JT

When you build an add-on to your home, just to make room for more cases.........................you might be a chip-o-holic

If you have more chips displayed on your wall than most people have in their cases...........................you might be a chip-o-holic

If you ask your 16 year old child when they're going to become emancipated and move out so you'll have another room to store your chips................you might be a chip-o-holic

If you sleep on the couch so your chips can use the bed...............you might be a chip-o-holic

If you cashed out your 401K because Jim at the ChipRoom announced a holiday sale.................you might be a chip-o-holic

I think someone needs to make a "Chips Onboard" sign we can put on our vehicles rear window

When you sell your zombie set. Then contact the buyer 5 years later and purchase it back from him. Before you even get it in hand you order an add on for it.

Text I just received from Mrs. Bentax1978 after I asked her if she could check to see if anything came in the mail for me today.

View attachment 23872

I got text from my wife "hun, did you order me something from Michaels, thanks" (I have never ordered anything from there). My reply "hun, could you open it and make sure the glass isn't broke. For me btw"..........

Your chipments can fit in a mailbox?

You didn't think your addiction would only spread to items directly related to chips did you? I'm surprised Jim hasn't started selling custom mailboxes through the Chip Room.

lOyLfzb.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom