You know you are a Chip-A-Holic when... (2 Viewers)

...when this seems like a reasonable purchase

6FEB5165-3C7D-44CA-B10F-128F04B38B2C.jpeg

Y no filled with chipes?!
It would be really easy to make a chip advent calendar - the only problem is that I would be the one filling it so no surprise every day. Hmm... maybe an idea for next year - I build one, you lot send chips, I fill it and then we pick someone to send it to who can reliably post every day what they're getting...

It would be really easy to make a chip advent calendar - the only problem is that I would be the one filling it so no surprise every day. Hmm... maybe an idea for next year - I build one, you lot send chips, I fill it and then we pick someone to send it to who can reliably post every day what they're getting...
Not it.

Knowing that there are chippes on the other side of each door, I would have every door opened Dec 1.

Last edited:
You violate your self-imposed 3000 chip limit for your cash sets by 1100 chips and start thinking you need at least another 200-300 $1 chips to make the extra chips playable in proportion. BTW, thanks to @kmccormick100 and @kaimat!

I don’t have a problem...I can stop at any time! I just don’t want to!

48453324-5D88-4CB9-A4D0-99EA22BAD6CA.jpeg

42EAD6EC-F69F-413A-8636-72B1260CA194.jpeg

C0526A9B-8E87-459B-9D58-3D76F9810AC6.jpeg

Thanks for the offer Stephan!

I'd have to pass the chance at present.

I spent my money on an Empress Cash set just 10 days ago. I already had 3 Tournament sets, so that was the main reason for not making another Tournament set purchase.

happy Holidays to you,

nav

When you read...

...and immediately realize a Frozen-themed set of chips, with cool pastel colors, would be awesome.

Careful. Disney spies are everywhere and somewhere in Orlando lawyers are probably already drafting you a cease and desist letter. I'm pretty sure Disney owns the intellectual rights to any combination of pastel colors now. and snowmen.

Since day 1 on this site I thought the disease "claydiscitis" that caused people to become chipaholics was in full bloom when you went on Amazon and ordered a hot dog roller

Got excited to find some dice chips in Tazewell (Tennessee) today at a flea market. Of course, I didnt buy them lol but always makes me feel good to find poker stuffs abroad

So apparently this is an article in our local news paper about blood samples. I clicked on it wondering what local swedish news had to say about poker chips.

Screenshot_20200102_215601_com.android.chrome.jpg

Really Pcf... I think i need to make myself a tin foil hat. Clearly you're targeting my brain with some sort of mind controlling waves.

So apparently this is an article in our local news paper about blood samples. I clicked on it wondering what local swedish news had to say about poker chips.

View attachment 387119

Really Pcf... I think i need to make myself a tin foil hat. Clearly you're targeting my brain with some sort of mind controlling waves.
Apart from the blue T100 that seems like a pretty standard T25 base set.

Dibs!

You know you're a chip-a-holic...

I ordered a 900 chip Cash and Single Table Tourney Custom CPC Set in December and I haven't even gotten those Chips in yet and I've already contacted my designer to design my idea for a second cash set that will go on a different mold to be run in the summer. That is not including the 400 Chip Add on I will do for my original cash set where I will add on to the 1's and 5's and add 2 new denoms at the end of the year when HHR mold runs again.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom