SOLD Wynn Zodiac Singles - Year of the Dog + Year of the Snake (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikh617

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Hi everyone, I am looking to raise funds for my THC shaped inlay set that I am building. Shipping anywhere in the world at cost and no racks included. PM with questions!

Wynn Zodiac Singles (Air Tite not included, can add at additional cost)
Year of the Dog - $15
Year of the Pig - SOLD
Year of the Snake - $13
zodiac 1 .jpg

Last edited:
Pictures are directly below? Are they not appearing?
Pics are not clear on what colors are in the set for sale. These were available in custom colors, so there's no standard lineup.

For those wanting to expand an existing set, actual set colors is pretty important.

Pics are not clear on what colors are in the set for sale. These were available in custom colors, so there's no standard lineup.

For those wanting to expand an existing set, actual set colors is pretty important.
Gotcha. I figured the Matsui rack photo which shows the 400 set gave a good depiction. I'll add the numbers in after.

Edit: Nvm. I think I get what you mean. I'll have to refer to my CPC samples because I dont even know the colors off the top of my head haha.

Last edited:
GLWS -- not to derail this thread, but it would be nice if someone could provide a picture of this purple-spotted $20 to the ChipGuide. They only list the lavender.

Thanks!

Last edited:

These are not the Atlantic Club chips.

So whoever buys the Auroras can’t add on?

The Aurora Clubs are custom design chips from @AK Chip floating around. I have a set. Atlantic Club are stock designs available from CPC but there are also some custom color denoms out there as well. For add on Auroras you would have to have CPC stamp some more or acquire some of the few that are out there.

I'll take a rack of outpost 5s if split
Edit: Going a different direction

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom