Found WTHC Fracs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpietrella

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I've searched the threads and I've found a handful of different versions of these. I'm partial to the yellow, shaped inlay (were these an Apache exclusive?) and the hot stamped versions.

Anyone know the details on the different versions and how available/obtainable any of them are? My WTHC tournament project has now turned into a cash set and my only missing piece is 1-2 racks of fracs. Any help appreciated!

My WTHC breakdown for reference:

$1 x240
$5 x300
$25 x100
$100 x40
$500 x20

Thanks!

CA24E48C-AA81-4824-AE85-6009847B2D78.jpeg

Those? That’s a mill job with a faux shaped gear label I think (@Eloe2000 keep me honest).

There is only one real version that I am aware of which are white hotstamps commissioned by Apache. These are pretty damn rare. I owned 140 at one point that I got directly from Apache but sold them. I have not seen any other incident of them sold in the last year or so. I think I did recall seeing a couple pink ones too. But that might have been a one-off rack or that may have been my imagination. I have never seen those ones for sale. GLWS on those.

The yellow ones with shaped inlays you are referring to are probably mine. Those are PCRv2/Avalon hotstamps that I milled and used Gear labels with.

I also did a milled/Gear label set of white PCR $10s which are the same base chip As the real hotstamp frac. I like the originals but don’t like hotstamps.

PCR and Avalon and Paulson GCR are all on the same card pip mold and can be options for fracs once milled and labels applied.

I am actually right now doing a set of WTHC seating chips using the Avalon blue on blue tri-moon which should come out awesome.

The real deal...
Photo Nov 20, 09 01 04.jpg

PCR $10 milled
Photo Jan 05, 16 48 26.jpg

Avalon/PCRv2 milled
splashed pot019-Edit.jpg

Last edited:
So as far as acquisition, I know there are 140 of the real deal fracs on the west coast where I sold them and then there is the 120-140 of my look-a-like milled PCR 10s in Canada. You can take a look at my past sales and figure out where they went. But I honestly don't remember any others being sold in the last year.

I am never letting go of my yellows :)

If you can't find the real deal hotstamps (it will be very tough but I wish you luck) Your best bet would be to acquire some Avalon/PCRs and mill and relabel them. I am a big fan of WTHC cash and of fracs, and happy to help in any way that I can.

Last edited:
So as far as acquisition, I know there are 140 of the real deal fracs on the west coast where I sold them and then there is the 120-140 of my look-a-like milled PCR 10s in Canada. You can take a look at my past sales and figure out where they went. But I honestly don't remember any others being sold in the last year.

I am never letting go of my yellows :)

If you can't find the real deal hotstamps (it will be very tough but I wish you luck) Your best bet would be to acquire some Avalon/PCRs and mill and relabel them. I am a big fan of WTHC cash and of fracs, and happy to help in any way that I can.
Thank you! I think I will start off trying to track down some of the Avalon/PCR v2s and see if I can make any progress there. This would be my first time dealing with milling of any kind, so that's a bit daunting but the yellow versions you've made there are amazing. If I don't have any luck there, I'll see if I have any luck with the hot stamped originals.

I may reach back out to you for advice/info, etc. Thanks again!

Thank you! I think I will start off trying to track down some of the Avalon/PCR v2s and see if I can make any progress there. This would be my first time dealing with milling of any kind, so that's a bit daunting but the yellow versions you've made there are amazing. If I don't have any luck there, I'll see if I have any luck with the hot stamped originals.

I may reach back out to you for advice/info, etc. Thanks again!

For a while there was a fair amount of PCR and Avalon for sale out there but it seems to have gone quiet for a while now.

If I hear of any I will hit you up.

GLWS. I’m going to hunt for these also next year. I’ll probably end up milling and relabelling though.

I thought about that for a hot second, and actually thought about just picking them up for my in-progress PCA set.

I thought about that for a hot second, and actually thought about just picking them up for my in-progress PCA set.

The spot pattern works well. I know the $1's are blue/blurple but this lighter blue compliments the $1s and make sense in a way that the fracs are a lighter shade of the same color of a single dollar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom