SOLD 100 x PCA Blue Tri-moon Quarters (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllHoosier

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
For sale is one mint rack of blue tri-moon quarters.

$350 shipped within the US. PPFF

PCA blue quarters barrel.jpg

PCA blue quarters rack.jpg

I know someone is gonna slaughter me for this but I can see these working as a frac for a set with the same mold.

Tempting but then I would have to mill on top of that to make my .25 CDI fracs. Nice looking chips though!!

These are great, but I think they would clash colour wise with the WTHC 1s?

To the contrary. These will make great WTHC fracs. I like the fact that they are a lighter shade of the same color as the $1s.

I am using a barrel of these as my WTHC seating chips, but if I ever did nickels I would make these nickels.

To the contrary. These will make great WTHC fracs. I like the fact that they are a lighter shade of the same color as the $1s.

I am using a barrel of these as my WTHC seating chips, but if I ever did nickels I would make these nickels.

Not sure if I should mill and relabel these? Sort of ruin a beautiful chip as is? What is your opinion on this?

Only one way to find out I guess, if they clash I’ll resell them. Dibs, PM sent. I have a US address.

I agree, will make great fracs and will look good with WTHC. Nice addition.

Not sure if I should mill and relabel these? Sort of ruin a beautiful chip as is? What is your opinion on this?

Everyone has a different opinion. These are home market or fantasy chips. I would have no problem murdering these. Hate me all y’all want!

I would mill and relabel personally..........I don't want to be that deep (after milling) in for a rack at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom