Cancelled WTB micro cash set or SNG set that can double as heads up setup. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey there,

I'm currently hunting for a micro cash set that I can use with family members, but that I can convert into a little heads up set for me and my fiancé.
I'm most likely looking for nickels as low denom, although I would consider dimes. and then quarters, $1s, 5$s, and maybe some $10s or $25s. Cash game would be for 4-6 players, and then the heads up obviously 2. Let me know if any of you have anything that would fit this setup at all. I'm mostly looking for ceramic chips, but I would consider clay, I'm just very used to ceramic. I have a 20 shuffling stack of archetype chips, and a bunch of Santa Cruz's but they are in rough shape and don't fit what I need for denoms. I'm always open to hearing about things I wouldn't have tried though, I don't have any clay chips so I don't really know how I'd feel about them, but I know that is what everyone is usually drooling over so there must be merit there :).

P.S. I suppose if I had to I could also do like a little SnG set instead of the cash set, and then convert that into a heads up set if needed, Just trying to keep options open since there is only a limited amount of people selling chips haha. Also I'm in conus as far as shipping consideration goes.

Thanks everyone!

I am interested in that auction set, but even if I bid there is no guarantee I win so please anyone who has something for sale that matches what I'm searching for, feel free to comment :)

I am interested in that auction set, but even if I bid there is no guarantee I win so please anyone who has something for sale that matches what I'm searching for, feel free to comment :)
Have you been following the cards mold saga? If you know all about these, I won't waste the typing. These would have cost about $200-220 and were just recently ordered, if that helps you to formulate a bid. There should be more cards mold GBs coming along soon.

Any chance you are a doctor or your initials D.R.? I have a 2 rack micro-stakes old school THC, solids with hotstamp DR on it. PM me if interested

Have you been following the cards mold saga? If you know all about these, I won't waste the typing. These would have cost about $200-220 and were just recently ordered, if that helps you to formulate a bid. There should be more cards mold GBs coming along soon.
No I've been out of the loop for a several years. Thanks for the info I appreciate it!!

Any chance you are a doctor or your initials D.R.? I have a 2 rack micro-stakes old school THC, solids with hotstamp DR on it. PM me if interested
Haha no not a Doctor, and the initials are a miss haha. Thank you though, I appreciate the post :)

Maybe I should just try and get in on one of the group buys then, maybe grab a sample set of these and make sure I like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom