SOLD @mnebesny Auction 1/3 - New China Club Cards Mold Microstakes Cash Set | READ DESCRIPTION! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnebesny

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Aug 12, 2021
AUCTION ENDS AT
9:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$1
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$1
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
  2. PayPal G&S
  3. Check / Money Order
SHIPPING TERMS
Free - Worldwide
SHIPS VIA
Canada Post
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
You are bidding on: 1 cards mold 600 chip cash set with a New China Club tribute design

Breakdown:
  • $0.05 x 100
  • $0.25 x 200
  • $1.00 x 200
  • $5.00 x 80
  • $25.00 x 20
I also have a barrel of $100s, $0.50s, $0.10s, and a couple more barrels of $5s. As a favour to the buyer, I'm potentially willing to substitute those if the buyer prefers a slightly different breakdown, or to sell some of these extra chips to the buyer at a price to be negotiated during checkout. But just to reiterate, you are bidding on the 600 chips pictured, and will receive these 600 chips unless the buyer and I agree otherwise.

These chips are brand new and unplayed, still the original plastic wrappers from the factory (with the exception of the stack of 5s and 25s which were opened for the purpose of selling in multiples of 20 instead of 25).

IMPORTANT, please read:
  • In the pictures, the chips are in stacks of 25, not barrels of 20.
  • The chips pictured in the Warneke box are only to show the colors/finish of the chips without the plastic wrap. Neither the Warneke box nor the chips in it are included in this auction.
  • These chips were not purchased through NCC group buy, but rather a custom art group buy. These chips were made by Anita's manufacturer, and have matte rolling edges. The colors may not be the same as the chips in the NCC group buy, but I don't have any of those to compare with. I'm happy to take more pictures on request.
  • Due to factory error, the $5 and $25 chips do not have different designs on both sides. The $1 chip is the only chip with two different sides, I've intentionally tried to show this in the photos. All chips within a single denomination are identical as far as I can tell without opening the sealed rolls.
  • I am more than happy to take more photos of specific features. I'm a pretty active member and will do my best to answer questions in a timely manner. To avoid uncomfortable situations or disappointment, please feel free to ask any questions before bidding.
Shipping with tracking and insurance is included in the price of the winning bid to anywhere in the world, however outside Canada and the United States, it is the bidder's responsibility to ensure these chips are legal for import into their country, and that Canada Post service is currently available to their country. I will of course work with Canada Post in the case of a lost package, although there is obviously a limit to what I can do once Canada Post takes possession of the package.

I am also happy to accept payment via Interac eTransfer, and am also willing to accept the equivalent amount of the winning bid in CAD of BTC.

1628466006981.png

1628466013360.png
1628466019391.png

1628466074778.png

1628466032043.png

1628466065205.png

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I’m thinking about this
But my wife will killed me
Already I have 3 cadh
I mean, it's a good offering if you want a generic cards mold set but don't want to have to wait a year for it to come from China

I am also happy to accept payment via Interac eTransfer, and am also willing to accept the equivalent amount of the winning bid in CAD of BTC.
My apologies, there's been some confusion and I'm no longer able to edit the OP. While bids are in USD, I'm happy to accept USD (US Dollars), CAD (Canadian Dollars), or BTC (Bitcoin), provided any currency exchange costs/commissions are covered by the buyer

Status
Not open for further replies.