WSOP Non-Holdem Chips (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
Just putting together all of the pics that I have found on the interwebs for reference. If you have more pics, please post them.

seede1bd0c5.jpg
wsop-real1.jpg
wsop-real2.jpg
wsop-real3.jpg
WSOP-Chips-5.jpg
WSOP-Chips-6.jpg
WSOP-Chips-7.jpg
WSOP-Chips-8.jpg
WSOP-chips-9.jpg

CGnyXbLUYAAN7oT.jpg
shdjdz5mvs.jpg

Last edited:
Paulson Colors:

I wonder why you could possibly be interested in these chips... ;)

Paulson Colors:

5 - royal red (bahama blue, mustard)
25 - lime green (orchid, grape)
100 - grey (russet, sea green)
500 - blurple (apricot, aqua)
1000 - arc yellow (moss green, red)
5000 - fuchsia (off white, radient red)
25000 - indian blue (carrot, mint green)
100000 - hawaii flower (spot colors?)

Can't find the spot colors for the newer white 100k chips (2012), or the actual colors for the 43mm 414-spotted yellow 100k and plum 250k chips (both 2014).

If you have more pics, please post them.

590250-wsop-chips.jpg

b78614a759.jpg

chip-stack-31375.jpg

m2c3bff4fb9.jpg

m2f9562e419.jpg

mea53e31316.jpg

scaf06ac806.jpg

wsopcards_&_chips_danny_maxwell_orig_full_sidebar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Those look like main event chips, but damn! That's how you buy from GPI!

Looks like 26,000 chips per cube.

Seeing this picture and knowing that they'll eventually have to be destroyed kinda makes me want to punch something or someone.

I'm not a thief or support taking from others but I would be cheering for something equivalent to the great train heist. Then let the statutes of limitation expire and start looking on eBay...

Some of the BCC's are still in my office. They will find their proper place when it comes time for the reconciliation and mega swap.

Are they using the 1/4 pie T25Ks now instead of the 818 T25ks? I'm seeing two versions.

Are they using the 1/4 pie T25Ks now instead of the 818 T25ks? I'm seeing two versions.
The quarter-pies were part of the original set (there were two or three different ones, similarly colored). Much confusion over similar colors of several denominations led to the ordering of new chips, all 818-spotted.

They didn't use them again for years, but lately they will break out some of the older chips on occasion..... but they aren't used in the same combinations that caused the prior play issues.

I can get you a list of specific chips and color combos, but it's not available to me right now.

Was just curious. I like the 818s better anyway.

Here is another set that makes baby Jesus cry because he knows the pain i feel because I'll never own a set...

They are perfect (well the 100 could be black i suppose but other than that)

This is my unicorn.

They are perfect (well the 100 could be black i suppose but other than that)

That may cause issues with the burple T500. The WSOP hold-em chips uses a lighter T500 instead.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom