WSOP Live Stream (2 Viewers)

jbutler

Royal Flush
Reaction score
i know there's a 2015 WSOP thread, but it's rightfully devoted to rooting for and sweating PCFers actually playing in the events, so i won't clutter it up talking about the various streams.

anyone else watching these so far? honestly i'm pretty sick of watching NLHE tourneys unless they're deep enough at the final table to make it interesting, but i LOVED watching the razz table last night and there are some good non-hold em events coming up.

i guess they'll make game time calls as to which final table merits commentary based on who is at the table. i do enjoy listening to the lesser known pros and mixed game experts discussing strategy and telling (poker and non-poker) stories.

uwfRYXE.jpg

agreed, NLHE..yawn fest. I have been watching since last year, usually just pull it up on my phone if im bored or something. got some good analysis from Nick Schulman and Calvin Anderson last nite in Razz, two absolute beasts

agreed, NLHE..yawn fest. I have been watching since last year, usually just pull it up on my phone if im bored or something. got some good analysis from Nick Schulman and Calvin Anderson last nite in Razz, two absolute beasts

heard that, too. good stuff. schulman was really entertaining and informative last year as well, i think during the razz final table then, too.

The Razz was pretty fun last night. I wish they had the table talk though. NLHE without hole cards or table talk is super boring. I don't mind no hole cards as long as I can hear what they are saying. With Razz at least you have more information.

No table talk and no hole cards, I might as well just be watching someone play poker online.

okay, i said NLHE is boring, i know, but the milly maker final table is on now and mike sexton, oliver biscuit and erick lindgren are still in.

also, wtf is going on with poker news live reporting? it's total shit. they're literally hours and hours behind the action in every tournament i've tried to follow.

Poker news isnt covering the WSOP this year.

WSOP.com is the only 'accurate' chip count/update coverage

but their up to date chip count coverage is pure garbage.

Are they new 100ks and 500k chips in the milly maker also?

looking forward to sweating the final two tables of the $10k O8. notable fuckers still in: eli elezra, scott clements, bart hanson, daniel alaei, joe cassidy, jeremy ausmus, and erik seidel.

i have a tiny piece of bart through his total tourney package trackable here. he's down to just under 7 big bets (wsop reported stack is incorrect - he has 138k at 10k/20k), so hopefully he has good position in the new table draw and can afford to wait for a good spot.

Even without commentary, I'm loving the $10k Omaha 8/b stream. Never get to see high level play in this game, great to watch some guys play a tourney structure.

James Woods in a track suit watching a WSOP final table.

Attachments

• james woods in track suit.png
    james woods in track suit.png
    374.7 KB · Views: 167
Daniel Alaei heads up against Kyle Maiso. Kyle has Dan 3,200,000 : 1,500,000.

Daniel Alaei heads up against Kyle Maiso. Kyle has Dan 3,200,000 : 1,500,000.

bummed that i had too much scheduled too early today to stay up and watch this one through to the end. when i hit the sack, daniel was still outchipped 2.5:1. really glad for him he pulled through. he's definitely one of the dark horse candidates to eventually overtake hellmuth in bracelets imo.

I watched it up until the dinner break. Kyle was applying pressure on each round of every hand and had built his advantage up to 4.1 to 1 in chips. Dan was able to double up on a scooper to get back over 1,000,000, and then won a pot or two to get to 1,500,000. I went to bed thinking that it wasn't inconceivable at all that he could pull off a win. He's a very solid player and an all-around good guy, as you can tell by his post-game interview.

I love Phamm being chip leader in the final three after entering the 2-5 single draw event by accident!

Watched that RAZZ tourney FT today. I can but love that game.

I love Phamm being chip leader in the final three after entering the 2-5 single draw event by accident!

had this on for the past half hour or so in the background. unfortunately for pham he seems to be intent on slowly bleeding his stack off heads up. obviously he's done a lot of things right to get here, but i just saw him 3-bet pre from the BB, stand pat, then check fold after his opponent drew one and bet pot. not sure what he could have with that line.

EDIT: well alright then. pham beat the guy back into submission pretty quickly there.

Last edited:
had this on for the past half hour or so in the background. unfortunately for pham he seems to be intent on slowly bleeding his stack off heads up. obviously he's done a lot of things right to get here, but i just saw him 3-bet pre from the BB, stand pat, then check fold after his opponent drew one and bet pot. not sure what he could have with that line.

EDIT: well alright then. pham beat the guy back into submission pretty quickly there.

A weak 10 that he knew was beat? I can see 3-betting a pat 10 heads up.

i'm guessing the $10k NL deuce final table will be streaming tomorrow night. there are currently 18 left and there are more than a few great players left. would be hard to field a final table that wouldn't be fun to watch. current stacks here.

Anyone watched the $5K NLHE 6-max yesterday?

OMG, Jason Mercier might be in a career RunGood mode... Every time I watch the guy play the deck just hits his forehead!!! He's a GREAT player and all but wow, does he have a skill of just GETTING CARDS!!!

He was raising ⅔ of the hands from any position all session long, not because he was being aggressive (he was a bit) but because he always had the goods... Heads up he cooled off a bit but was still running hot...

$50k players champtionship final table will be streaming tonight beginning at 5pm EST with commentary and hole cards. final six players:

David Baker
Mike Gorodinsky
Jean-Robert Bellande
Chris Klodnicki
Ben Sulsky
Dan Kelly

Jean-Robert is probably the worst player there and naturally that's who i'm rooting for. would be great to see Klodnicki take it also imo and Gorodinsky is on quite a run this year as well.

it's 10-game mix orbit-by-orbit consisting of:

NLHE
Stud
NL Deuce
Limit O8
Razz
PLO
LHE
Badugi
Stud 8
Limit Deuce

anyone slightly interested should turn this on. down to 3: bellande, gordo and bakes and bobby has the lead. so good.

im watching, need bobby bellande to win, then dump it in the 500k aria tourney this weekend

this is the best thing i've seen yet this series. bakes was fucking fuming in that last hand against JRB. standard JRB hemorrhaging money into the pot with a gutterball, spiking it on 7 and then getting called by what looked like just a pair of tens. sickness. hate to say it, but i like gordo for the title over JRB. bakes will need some run good to get back in. at least he has the 20 minute dinner break to steam that last hand off.

wow and bakes squeezed out a giant, giant deuce hand right after the break to get back into it.

Was really hoping JRB took it down. Great character and would've been nice to see him get a bracelet.

fell asleep during the last break and missed the final PLO hand. gordo prob deserved the win even though i was rooting for JRB. gordo made many fewer mistakes that i saw during the final table.

JRB is such a good sport, though. posted this photo to twitter after losing HU:

d5BoI60.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom